Competive crank company

quadgod211

does anyone know if this is a wang crank ? http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Yamaha-Banshee-350-Replacement-Crank-Shaft-Crankshaft-Welded-Trued-1987-2013-/290836942142?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43b73b8d3e&vxp=mtr reason i ask is because i think it uses the same rods as what competitive crank is using which is kingrods. according to the kingrod website (taiwanconrod) i think theres a 29L or 29LR stamped on the side. wasnt sure if these are the wangs or not

Edited by registered user

what i really dont understand is what happened to the thick rods the "wang" crank used to use  and then they went to the OEM knock off's that are snapalicious. 

i'm not saying any body's product is horrible.  just stating what a little research has found..   

Cam trenched my cases and tested the clearance with a billet crank at his shop then when I got it stuck my wang in it ( lol) the wang hit the cases and wouldn't turn in a 4 diff points had to remove quite a bit of material to make it clear

Maybe the junk rods was fatter at the bottom or something who knows but it has the 29lr rods in it and unlike a lot of others I seen the pin was welded all the way around on both sides and it also made it through all last season drag racing

• Like 1