Top 10 Sport Quads of All Time - Fun Article

I mean, I see what they are getting at though. How like the blaster and lt80 paved the way to some of the youth sport quads. You are right though, probably shouldnt be there. LOL   

And thats true, the Cannondale was bad ass. Total game changer

Edited by Soupbox660

So you guys are saying that youth cant ride a sports quad? Is this only for adults? I disagree youth ride sports quads and they are the future of the industry so it makes no sense what you are saying!

The Blaster is definitely rightfully on there. Many guys here now got their taste for two stroke on a Blaster. Lots of kids out there have got started and will get started on Blasters. It's allowed many guys to get their kids, wife, girlfriend, etc. involved and it will continue to do so. Now, should a grown 6 foot man be cruising around on one? No, not really.

• Like 1

I agree with you Tricked but my 5 year old daughter is on a LT80 riding the sand dunes so is that a sport quad or not? Some day she will move up probably to a Blaster and then on to a Banshee so I would consider all of them sport quads.

• Like 1

I like the list, but in my opinion the banshee is a stand alone quad. although that 400ex is not a speedster, I would put it as the most reliable/dependable quad ever. You can beat on them all day, put away and beat on it the next day and the next and the next..........

• Like 1

Notice how Zilla just disappears from a thread when he is proven to be full of crap?   :whistling: