Just a frame so far

Ryan

Trickedcarbine

Trick2stroke

Plus my 3

We may have to get LSR components initially?

Sand king not sure about spindles and tie rods. The swingarm shouldn't be an issue. I run pods on my outlaw.

Just an FYI:

I built a similar air box and air tracts setup to fit my Laeger. There was a solid 5hp gain going to pods when dynoed, no other changes.

I figured there would be power sacrificed, just as I know 28's are sacrificing power also, but they're all I have at the moment that fit and are functional. I have some old 36mm lectrons that need to be rebuilt and some 40mm billet smart carbs but they're too fucking bulky and the exhaust presses against the carb body.

With that said it still puts down more than enough useable power. If I build another and feel like I need more power I'll likely build a 521 Redline Serval.

Everyone will say they want one, until you ask for money. Just an FYI.

Truth.

I want to make it clear I am not down right now and it depends on the time frame you guys are looking at doing this in. I have too many bikes in the stable right now and still have my incomplete outlaw issues to deal with.

Like I said if I sell off this stock banshee and my 86 and 88 R I am down. It's not a money issue it's a priority issue, I have too many unused bikes and unfinished projects to justify another. 

I wish Evan had more time to devote to this industry. We should bid the job to him. With 4-5 peeps fronting that much cash he may consider doing exactly what we're all talking about, a frame that doesn't have to use proprietary chassis components. He could even sell the jig or designs to one of the big companies lol. Wishful thinking.

If people want a yfz450 or a homemade hybrid go do it! If you want LSR 450 based outlaw frame and CAN swing the funding NOW.... Let me know maybe we can make it happen!

Like right now right now? Or if LSR will actually do it? And only if they make a frame that will accept any 450 parts. Not just LSR.

Like right now right now? Or if LSR will actually do it? And only if they make a frame that will accept any 450 parts. Not just LSR.

I made the calls already. If I call LSR back next week sometime and say hey I have a group of # ready with money IF you are willing to build a outlaw frame that uses yfz suspension components, gives us more room for pipe options and has a option for a functional airbox. Bobby already told me he is willing to do 3 of the original outlaw frames, which are pretty damn bad ass.

They sell a stock Banshee replacement frame. Toss it and build the outlaw 450 in its place. Sounds like a solid plan to me. I can't imagine someone buying a stock frame over a 450 based outlaw frame.

• Like 1