Grand River Racing's Inframe the Hooker and the Stripper

O.G.

Yea all is good now

I told him stock flange because I honestly thought supercubs and Cubs ran same flange but turns out mine is a tad bit bigger then stock flange I talked to a few supercub guys that had same problem I did few mm bigger then stock size

Not andys fault at all but he made it right

He's rebuilding my crank for me for next to nothing couldn't be happier with him so far

As for the stinger ID.... Yes huge. But, his chamber design concept is similar to that of the His Suicide/rocket. I'll say this. Typically his stuff ain't all about peak. It comes on hard and fast but the rockets and suicides have a tendency to feel a bit flat up top. I finally messed with my rockets and upped the stinger diameter to see what happened. It allowed those rockets to rev like shearers. So I see where Andy is going with the larger stinger. It let's his massive chambers Get a bit more over rev. No these aren't rockets, but the principles are similar.

On another note, I've tried stock style flanges on a super cub. They absolutely did not fit for me either. Then the Big bore Shearers felt a touch to easy to slip on. We just added Red RTV and all was well.

Yea same here

I got a set of chrome rockets I picked up as backups if these didn't work and that's what Andy told me if I put a lil bigger stinger on the rockets they do better on a bigger motors

As far as these go He told me it wouldn't peak with some others on a dyno but the falloff in between shifts won't be as noticeable on the track

hmm..

ok i have to just say one thing here..

the flange dia will make a HUGE imapct on overall pipe length size and construction./  flange dia was one of the biggest factors  in the pipes i have designed ( no body knows i do that.. so SHHH).  i have even designed them from stock cyl bone stock flange ID to the more common cub / stock ported flange ID.   the changes were pretty significant in the pipe length/ dia.  i was working on getting a local hyd engine dyno setup and when that was sold out from underme i kinda siad fuck it to the whole banshee pipe works i had started.  i have 4 differnt designs and one with triple diffuser angle for broader hp range..  they are all plas'd out and need rolled and welded together..  but nobody heard anything.  

and NO green  i'm not try to outdo whoever for whatever  its just for my personal experience.