how to put case saver on for all DIY'ers

banshee den

Can a picture be posted please I have no idea what the hell a case saver is, do mean like a brief case? I think it would also be a good idea to post a tutorial with pics on how to open the gas tank, I heard the Banshees have 2 gas tanks, one for each cylinder..

Thank you!

Big ;)

You have to take the pegs and nerf bars off so you can crank it by hand. Keep spinning the lever around with your hand until your bike braps to life.

shutup fuckwit, youre too fucking stupid to give on anybody shit on here

you think you want to design motors for Dodge as a career? fuck i laughed when you posted that...MEATFLOUNDER

You guys are brutal. They are actually people out there with banshee that have zero mechanical ability whatsoever.. Im sure lots will find this useful. Nice little write up.

man i would be pissed if i followed this write up. Picture it. Im in my living room with my bike in front of the couch and my new case saver in hand. I follow his directions but after taking out the old uetral cover the old lady walks by in something skimpy. Needless to say i drop my new part next to my pants and im off. A while later i come back to find tranny oil all over my carpet. I mean if your gonna do a write up get all the steps right and make it dummy proof
  • Like 1