Trinity racing parts

jtaylor

Because it's childish to for people to sit here and crank away on their keyboards talking shit and yet when everyone is in person nobody has anything to say.

by no means is this a stab at windy nor me defending the widdle guy, but the only times i heard any mention of windy's name really was after the fact somebody came up to tyler telling them how windy was running his mouth. Multiple people had similar stories how john was talking this and that. Im pretty certain people were there to have a good time without the drama. At least thats my take on this.

by no means is this a stab at windy nor me defending the widdle guy, but the only times i heard any mention of windy's name really was after the fact somebody came up to tyler telling them how windy was running his mouth. Multiple people had similar stories how john was talking this and that. Im pretty certain people were there to have a good time without the drama. At least thats my take on this.

I wasn't going to bring this up, but since you did.. I had no less than five people relay to me that while Windy was trying to justify his Trinity and Redline stories, he was also bad mouthing me, at my own ride to people who I have been friends with and ridden with for years. Nice.

I said nothing more to anyone about Windy other than that he's a dumbfuck. Nothing else needed to be said.

I wasn't going to bring this up, but since you did.. I had no less than five people relay to me that while Windy was trying to justify his Trinity and Redline stories, he was also bad mouthing me, at my own ride to people who I have been friends with and ridden with for years. Nice.

I said nothing more to anyone about Windy other than that he's a dumbfuck. Nothing else needed to be said.

True Story... I read his essay in the live thread while I was trying to make a post and kicked back with Pissgrips, D.A.N., & BANSHEEHP and waited and watched for Tyler to read it and gauge his response... he rolled his eyes, said something along the lines of "What a dumbfuck" and got back to the racing at hand... I will guarantee everyone here that nobody lost a minute of sleep over it at the ride, or since

• Like 1

Windy does the same thing.. He talks shit about the "posers" from Chicago that sit across the strip from him.  He knows they dont have BHQ accounts.. He rambles in here about them but not once does he go talk to them face to face and they are at the July ride that windy does every year.  I talk to the "posers" every year.  They're great guys.  Turns out they used to ride with Windy's group.  Long story short .. They got tired of dealing with him which is why they always park on the opposite side of the strip.  I heard some pretty good stories.. I wont repeat any of them as it would be 3rd hand info.  But I'm sure you'd lift a eyebrow and think.. makes sense now.. lol

awwwwww man :/

Edited by hughmyron

Moron, 10, 30, 40 years & until your grave you will always be a MORON. Windy is a couple steps up or more from you.

Don't start taking your period out on me.i will be willing to give windy hand job for blown up motor.

Don't start taking your period out on me.i will be willing to give windy hand job for blown up motor.

MoronG-Spot, is that all you got. You sure are timid with your post lately. Must still be on probation for your 200+ stupidity posts & your multiple accounts (how did they work for you?).

How's it going with you sucking on your Mama's nasty tit milk. Keep sucking, some day you may grow some balls, Boy Bitch.