Trinity racing parts

jtaylor

That dude who shot up the Batman premiere quit posting here about a week before his rampage.....

All seriousness, why would he post? At this point even if he had a valid rebuttal, everyone's minds are made up.

That vato was a bhq member???

If it is/was so important then why didn't you address it at the HQ ride? Instead you gossiped on the net from 20 feet away. Are you really standing up for Trinity? Why was their sponsorship canceled?

It cracks me up when people who weren't there post info they "heard" on the internet as fact. Haha. Awesome

It cracks me up when people who weren't there post info they "heard" on the internet as fact. Haha. Awesome

It wasn't Vegas. Nobody cheated on their wives.... At least I hope not. Cuz it was mostly dudes. Every body keeps doing the "you weren't there so you don't know" thing and really it's obnoxious. That's the same leading on you get upset about with STY, so why do it? I don't wanna sit here and fight Windy's battle, but it's this is pretty rediculous. So you're saying MR. Gato walked over to Windy's camp to like an adult and confronted Windy and never sat 20 feet away and got on here and posted in effort to stir the pot? What about that isn't a fact? That's what happened. Otherwise, enlighten me.

If this is so important to everybody, then next year, have the balls to go over to his face (he gave an invite) and tell him how you feel. Most guys talk trash on here to people because they will never see them. Most of the folks here who are so riled up by windy were within eye sight of him and never had the balls to say anything. But here a month later every one is an interrogator. Just seems like if all this was so important someone would of confronted the guy while all you important folks were in one spot.

It wasn't Vegas. Nobody cheated on their wives.... At least I hope not. Cuz it was mostly dudes. Every body keeps doing the "you weren't there so you don't know" thing and really it's obnoxious. That's the same leading on you get upset about with STY, so why do it? I don't wanna sit here and fight Windy's battle, but it's this is pretty rediculous. So you're saying MR. Gato walked over to Windy's camp to like an adult and confronted Windy and never sat 20 feet away and got on here and posted in effort to stir the pot? What about that isn't a fact? That's what happened. Otherwise, enlighten me.

If this is so important to everybody, then next year, have the balls to go over to his face (he gave an invite) and tell him how you feel. Most guys talk trash on here to people because they will never see them. Most of the folks here who are so riled up by windy were within eye sight of him and never had the balls to say anything. But here a month later every one is an interrogator. Just seems like if all this was so important someone would of confronted the guy while all you important folks were in one spot.

You weren't there,you don't know,,yet you're commenting on the topic like you know something. .. Seems kind of off don't you think?

Tell ya what, if it's nobody's business, so don't post it here. Make sense? Don't say something, then expect people to not go by what you have said.

I'll be there next year to watch the "in crowd" ride their keyboard hard up to the ride, say nothing in person, then ride their keyboard all the way home. Sound good? Looks like a few fellas need to bring their balls and prove me wrong.

Tell ya what, if it's nobody's business, so don't post it here. Make sense? Don't say something, then expect people to not go by what you have said.

I'll be there next year to watch the "in crowd" ride their keyboard hard up to the ride, say nothing in person, then ride their keyboard all the way home. Sound good? Looks like a few fellas need to bring their balls and prove me wrong.

Here's the thing..some people are skilled at creating an Internet "persona" so to speak. Others are who they are online, or in the real world, ,take them or leave them.

Who's story would you be more likely to believe?