Trinity racing parts

jtaylor

you know how many times i have been whooped at the dunes? 0.. you know how many times someone said they was gonna whoop me there? more than i can count. aint nobody about shit up there. i have met tougher ppl at my daughters daycare. don't get your hopes up tricked.

you know how many times i have been whooped at the dunes? 0.. you know how many times someone said they was gonna whoop me there? more than i can count. aint nobody about shit up there. i have met tougher ppl at my daughters daycare. don't get your hopes up tricked.

I'm not saying they need to fist fight. You have way over interpreted that. Just that people need to own up to who they claim and that others need to do their shit talking face to face. But me and sheerider shall duke it out like drunken rock'em sock'em.

i'm not saying anyone needs to either. i'm just stating what this whole forum is about.... "talk"  same with racing. guys talked shit all the way until they unloaded their bikes ...........chirp...........chirp....... then talked shit all the way home.

the sooner ppl realize everyone has their own issues the sooner we can just have fun.

yeah windy is a fraud.. who cares?

i'm a creditcard racer.. who cares?

tyler is a spoiled midget.. who cares?

it's a dying sport and a fantasy land we live in. too many backgrounds, too many feelings on the line and too many online bullies. no one just hangs out anymore. everyone is out to prove a point. i bet tyler didn't get one more deep minute of sleep proving windy was a fraud. why not just ban a guy that is a known fraud and move on? instead lets keep him around and keep talking shit like it's gonna do anything for the good of the sport.

I'm to the point where I think everybody is full of shit. Certain folks better bring bikes next ride, other folks better be adults and say something in person or just STFU.

Why are you so hung up on me talking to him in person? It was the BansheeHQ RIDE, not the BansheeHQ TALK.

I have nothing to say to him in person now or ever. He only had a hundred opportunities to come talk to me but he didn't. You and him are the only two so concerned with us speaking face to face yet he never did and you weren't there.