Trinity racing parts

jtaylor

Ok il stop posting I'm hurting feelings

You have to be the newest dumbshit punk ass boy to hit this site in a while. Spend sometime contributing something worth while to this site. 36% (+ or - for human error) of your dribbling Boy BS is in this thread. Here's you free clue: Windy, even though he has many flaws. Has contributed more to this site than your stupid NOOB ass has.

So, take your little punk ass back to your Mom's tit, play in your sand box with your Tonka Toys & graduate junior high school. Till then stop spewing your Mom's nasty breast milk onto your keyboard. Your post are getting deleted for now, but what's next? LOL!

• Like 4

as i was guiding DDQ down the path of enlightenment ( as far as wiring goes)  we were also pondering the effects of shittlyie designed clutch baskets and how the failures are never mentioned or blamed on things other than the true reason for the failure, on the net ( but 3 differnt brand baskets had a massive failure that i know of at the hq ride.. even though all you hear about is how i never have a problem with  :shit design basket: ) .  the words that we utterd in our meditations in the exlemperatory camping conditions, we where faced with creeped their way into oldskools sub conscious mind he knew he was in for a wonderful adventure into the internals of his motor within 12-24 hours.... 

and no  those were not pj's..  and no  i am not cameron from redline...  ( the 2 most common questions i am asked at the hq rides)

i think my 485 ( only 4 mill in the "pack from what i understand) seemed to do pretty good for the weight it was hauling around...   plus its a 4 year old turd motor that i literally spent the last 3 days putting back together from left over parts from 3 other motors HOPING to get a chance to run the legendary windy city john...  imagine my disapointment when i heard he didnt bring the drag bike.  but oh well..  

i didnt know i could call other builders and get tips on how to build a motor.  damn i've been doing it wrong all these years!!!! ( I AM JOKING ABOUT THIS PLEASE DONT TAKE IT THE WRONG WAY>>  )

redline is a great guy and a great shop to deal with  he obviously will go out of his way to make a motor really do what it can do. and from the stories i have heard about the super cubs seemed like he wasnt going to release any sub par setups.  and i think that speaks a lot for a shop in the design stages of a relatively new motor setup that as far as up to now really hasnt been a great performer..    that being said i also feel that other builders and shops can and will do the same for you..  but it seems maybe redline is willing to do whatever it takes..  great job!! 

i would LOVE to be able to take a 521 cheeta and have the SAME EXACT SETUP FOUND TO BE LEGENDARY in the supercub and compare them side by side.  i do not have the fundage to do this.  but i really think it would settle the so called shit design of the cheeta.  even though internally besides the larger intake and the much better design of the head pattern they are the same..