Trinity racing parts

jtaylor

Some of you sure having a good time with this. Are we to think John can't tune with all the access he has to dyno's????

What one member says about a reputable builder would not sway me from using them. Hell, I would take a motor from Redline or Shearer with equal enthusiasm!!!!

I have talk to John several times thru phone, text, PM and he has always had time and been helpful. At LS this year my bike went down on Friday and John offered me one of his for the rest of weekend. We did some dune rides and racing. John is a stand up guy in person. Can he talk shit? YES!!!!

As for the two guys that say "Ban Windy"

One is 24 and thinks he knows more and the other don't know his ass from a hole in the ground. Jmo of this mess, good luck John

• Like 2

Some of you sure having a good time with this. Are we to think John can't tune with all the access he has to dyno's????

What one member says about a reputable builder would not sway me from using them. Hell, I would take a motor from Redline or Shearer with equal enthusiasm!!!!

I have talk to John several times thru phone, text, PM and he has always had time and been helpful. At LS this year my bike went down on Friday and John offered me one of his for the rest of weekend. We did some dune rides and racing. John is a stand up guy in person. Can he talk shit? YES!!!!

As for the two guys that say "Ban Windy"

One is 24 and thinks he knows more and the other don't know his ass from a hole in the ground. Jmo of this mess, good luck John

Your bike went down? Windyshittytuned FTL!