Trinity racing parts

jtaylor

is it impossible for redliine to build or port a lackluster motor/cylinder. Who cares if Cam had a bad one. hes human and what the big deal. Some of you act like ita impossible or unheard of. we all know he is competent. And we all know he had a boo boo with that motor. So what!

Possum I totally agree hell every builder makes mistakes! Shit I rode two different motor at the dunes one weekend that were built by a different builder and they both ran like shit and had no balls. I didn't come on here and start bashing that builder I told both guys to get in contact with that builder and I was sure he would make it right. What a couple of us are saying is that windy is a ass and when he did have a issue he made a massive deal out of it and never delt with it in the right way then started shit talking instead of allowing cam to fix the problem. Hell anyone who has built very many motor has had issues! I know I have built some that had issues but I was lucky enough to have done the work for guys who were nice enough to allow me to make it right instead of just taking it somewhere else and making a big deal out of it.

Hey at least my out of date chetto that only made 114hp on Shearers dyno that he ported is still running strong. Two seasons of beating it on the asphalt. Windy can't even keep his 133 hp super cub together for one ride. Hummmm.....

Possum I totally agree hell every builder makes mistakes! Shit I rode two different motor at the dunes one weekend that were built by a different builder and they both ran like shit and had no balls. I didn't come on here and start bashing that builder I told both guys to get in contact with that builder and I was sure he would make it right. What a couple of us are saying is that windy is a ass and when he did have a issue he made a massive deal out of it and never delt with it in the right way then started shit talking instead of allowing cam to fix the problem. Hell anyone who has built very many motor has had issues! I know I have built some that had issues but I was lucky enough to have done the work for guys who were nice enough to allow me to make it right instead of just taking it somewhere else and making a big deal out of it.

somewhere in there windy sent the cylinder back to redline to have more porting and replated. so i think i think the part where you say he never let cam fix the problem is false.

Hey at least my out of date chetto that only made 114hp on Shearers dyno that he ported is still running strong. Two seasons on beating it on the asphalt. Windy can't even keep his 133 hp super cub together for one ride. Hummmm.....

He should've built a Cheeto huh?

I'd still like to see confirmation of this blown motor thing, but if so, LOL.

I ported cylinder originally for him sent domes and pistons. I called windy about a year ( my guess) after I sent it out. Discussed with him I just spent done time on the dyno with one and made some changes to pick up some hp. I had dynoed one before and after porting with no gains. So I made some changes to port shapes and angles and produced good gains. I told him ship it to me I'll make changes to it and send it back to plater, which was where it was at or getting ready to go there he said. Not sure why he had it at plater or needed it to go there. He got cylinder back and saw no gain in hp in his testing. This was only time he had cylinder back to me.

He talked to Matt about mtr weekly but I received 4 calls on it in a two year time. Many times I called Matt he'd ask me why my customer is asking him about my mtr? I said I have no idea. Matt said he saw dyno graphs I never saw any at all.

Matt said he wouldn't redo my cylinder since it would look bad of he got more hp out of it. Which I'm sure he would have since he had whole mtr and could dyno it and trouble shoot it. If I dynoed it and it only made 97 hp I would surely not if shipped it out.

So long story short I had cylinder back ONCE.

Hmmm windy has been on but has not replied??? Interesting!!

ive recomended redline to a few guys latley and i feel a lot better after knowing that much of the story and the guy in the dyno section correcting himself. all of cams motors ive ridden/watched at LSOK have performed great but i cant be the only one wondering wtf was goin on after a guy claims his motor with fmf pipes made 85hp lol. now that most of the story is out ill keep recomending redline.

Wait a second. .....

1.Cam offered to update windys porting and send it to the plater,,,but it was already there or on the way?? So he had a meltdown I assume?

2. Didn't Windy tune "turbowrenchheads" motor before a ride and then it burned down?

3. Now word on the street is his new SC might have had a melt?