How to obtain 75hp from a 4mil

Stone MXshee

FFS. Take photos on the phone of things as you're doing them. PM me a phone number and I will text you back for photos. I will then use my free tap talk app to post them here. Really, photos shut everybody up.

Hope that if it's not right you get a refund or if it's a turd tune it gets sorted or whatever. Definitely gotta have some type of validity to an argument though.

Best of luck

Two big industry scams -

Some kid gets talked into spending as much as someone can talk them out of on a full rebuild with "full race port and polish". They slap Vito's superstocks in and it makes 57+ HP and the kid thinks it's 70-75.

Or kid wants work done for cheap on poor running turd. Hack guy cleans carbs so it will start and idle nice and installs 12 tooth front sprocket. Bike wheelies like mad and kid thinks it's a beast and happily pays for the "high compression pistons and mild porting".

Classic lawnmower shop performance builds.

Impressive, Sandking. I am hoping I can have those numbers after I send my cylinders to Kevin over this winter. Whos the best porter? so many banshee enthusiast work with so many different guys.

Drama

Ha

Okay, so there is no such thing as high comp pistons for 2 strokes. I was wrong for typing that in. That's why I joined the forum, to learn what I don't know. I can admit I'm not right, but I don't need the ass holes on here bashing me because I'm not as exposed as you guys may be. There was a time where you guys were clueless too, then you learned.

Okay, so there is no such thing as high comp pistons for 2 strokes. I was wrong for typing that in. That's why I joined the forum, to learn what I don't know. I can admit I'm not right, but I don't need the ass holes on here bashing me because I'm not as exposed as you guys may be. There was a time where you guys were clueless too, then you learned.

That's very true. What I'm saying is since you are under informed , "new" whatever you want to call it,,,,are YOU really the one qualified to make any assessments on this motor?