Please take a look

Time is money, and money is time. You have spent more time in this thread than he and I have spent in the last 10 transactions we've done combined. You win most, this one didn't work out. Big deal. You bitch, guys like us continue to move product without issue. You have made a mountain out of a mole hill. I will add you to my do not sell list as well. You live in a place that many won't ship. Deals like this make half that will ship up there delete your offer. Possum, drag this claim out for weeks or months.

Ohh no, please don't drag it out! Oh no, please sell me parts! Get over your fucking self! Shows how fucking small minded you are. Ohhh big deal shipping to Canada. Omg. Joker. You must be one of those fucking idiots that are not to bright and think we all live in igloos up here, hunt to eat, and fuck Indians on a regular basis?

Comman? Are you really that fucking stupid? Are you really that out of touch with the real world. Or are you just that small minded of a person? Get out of your fucking bubble, get a fucking back bone, and learn a little fucking respect! Cause your 10 min. To check parts is nothing conparred to ruining someone's weekend if they were depending on a good useable part, that you were to ignorant and self centred to spare 10min. To look them over before shipping them out!

Ok, is it just me? Or does that not raise a red flag when it says a repair has been made on an a-arm? I woulda asked for detailed pics if I was even considering buying something that's been repaired (Which I wouldn't)...

Of course the seller knew what he was selling.

Id say its your fault for buying something that's been repaired and not inquiring further before sending cash....

Just my opinion, and what I woulda done... dont go all psyco-windy

U must be a fucking idiot! Look at this pic. Does that look fresh?

Although it is a possibility, it is extremely unlikely.

5C2C3105-D18B-4749-901A-83D38C0E242D_zps

Remember I bought these arms cause I wanted them? Does it make ANY sense to you that I would just bend a set of arms I wanted to buy and use?

Oh my, we got a fucking Guinness here!

Ohh no, please don't drag it out! Oh no, please sell me parts! Get over your fucking self! Shows how fucking small minded you are. Ohhh big deal shipping to Canada. Omg. Joker. You must be one of those fucking idiots that are not to bright and think we all live in igloos up here, hunt to eat, and fuck Indians on a regular basis?

Comman? Are you really that fucking stupid? Are you really that out of touch with the real world. Or are you just that small minded of a person? Get out of your fucking bubble, get a fucking back bone, and learn a little fucking respect! Cause your 10 min. To check parts is nothing conparred to ruining someone's weekend if they were depending on a good useable part, that you were to ignorant and self centred to spare 10min. To look them over before shipping them out!

So, you don't live in an igloo? You don't hunt meat? You don't fuck Pocahontas lookin Indian broads?

Just so were all clear, eh?

• Like 1