Crank weld wore off need help

Bipolarbanshee

please watch the last video again. it pulled the crank into the pto/clutch side. idk why everyone is mentioning the stator side... it did exactly what it should have done without a clip.... pulled the entire crank over.

Nobody said it DIDNT pull toward the PTO side. Just that it was strange that the stator side appears to have the great majority of rubbing. Maybe it should have be clarified as the R/H side of the stator side of the case.

Looking at the pictures better (not in the sun) you can definitely see it pulled over hard to the right and the clip grooves look to be in good shape.

It looks like the center pin pulled apart too.

OP probably has very little usable parts left over out of the deal unfortunately. Bad deal.

Wow, this is SO true..

You had a motor that you couldn't get to run right, despite countless others having the same motor with no issues.

THEN you seemingly can't get another motor to run right, from the same builder, who has a countless number of those motors out there.

YOU'RE RIGHT.. We see a pattern forming.

HA HA HA HA I was going to say the same damn thing but last time I posted something about Windy and his stupidity I think I might have hurt his feelings so I was going to try and be a nice guy this time. Yes Windy you are right this is what you do and what you have done!! 

• Like 1

Yeah. like I said before do you know anything about these engines? That on holds the trans shaft from moving if there was no clip then the whole basket would be out of the clutch cover and fuck the tranny up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

n2o has probably had his hands in more banshee motors than you've seen.

Why don't builder join in on the forum that they pay to advertise on. KAN has Facebook on lock down and you're going to have a hard time in that venue to generate revenue over him.

This is a wasted opportunity for Tyson to plead his case and add his generosity to the search archive.

With all of the shut talking about alba, they come on and publicly make the necessary corrections.

• Like 3

Why don't builder join in on the forum that they pay to advertise on. KAN has Facebook on lock down and you're going to have a hard time in that venue to generate revenue over him.

This is a wasted opportunity for Tyson to plead his case and add his generosity to the search archive.

With all of the shut talking about alba, they come on and publicly make the necessary corrections.

I don't speak for him and my words should not be taken as his but I'm sure he won't get on here to argue for the same reason he "won't take his calls" some people know everything and aren't worth the argument. There is 2 sides to every story

I don't speak for him and my words should not be taken as his but I'm sure he won't get on here to argue for the same reason he "won't take his calls" some people know everything and aren't worth the argument. There is 2 sides to every story

When you take my money, you have signed up to take my phone calls/emails and talk me through any issue involved with said transaction and product.

In this case, He shipped his motor to him and got a pile of shit back. If it was me, that builder would find me and the motor sitting on his doorstep after all other means of communications have failed to yield reasonable results.

If you aren't up to the task, don't take part in the transaction. Decline the business and move on.

This is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. Misunderstanding thru a keyboard. Did I say that he shouldn't be obligated to take care of him or the issue? No, because he should. All I'm saying is there is a 2nd side to every story and I know brads not one to argue. Cracks me up how 90% of the people on here are always high strung and ready to crucify every builder that doesn't give them the walmart experience

This is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. Misunderstanding thru a keyboard. Did I say that he shouldn't be obligated to take care of him or the issue? No, because he should. All I'm saying is there is a 2nd side to every story and I know brads not one to argue. Cracks me up how 90% of the people on here are always high strung and ready to crucify every builder that doesn't give them the walmart experience

It's extremely hard to see your side of the coin when you have jumped in on the 2 threads that involve tyson. Instead of saying "this might be considered bias" and "don't take my words as his" as your talking points.

I never used your comment as implication of right or wrong. It just appears that you are quick take the grenade for him. How about calling him and say hey bro this is 2 times in less than a month that I've had to be your cheerleader and take flak. It's about time that you start handling your own problems and let me be the guy that just answers the phone.