Crank weld wore off need help

Bipolarbanshee

So my 4mil long rod crank had slide to the clutch side thanks to brad tyson for not putting the clips in that hold it in place not on the primary side of the crank the weld has wore off from running it while it was slammed against the case it has very little play in the pin and web but I was wondering could It be re-welded I know there has to be some way to fix this issue I just don't want to have to buy a new crank when this one only has 10 passes on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you truly handed him the motor and had him do the work, the smart thing would have been to take pic's as you tore it down to show there was no retainer. box it up send it back to him and had him make it right. yes there is no warranty against parts failure, but every good builder will warranty against workmanship. hopefully you contacted him before making this thread...

I contacted him he told me to buy a new crank and was stuck on about how he put the clips in, but my crank would have never moved if the clips were placed in. He won't answer my calls or text now. I called him from a different number and he said he was busy after hearing my voice and hung up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1