Site sponsors on Facebook only

sheerider11

HA...... Yeah yeah yeah....... I've survived this long without, I'm sure I can go longer. I just don't get the "this is my dinner" " I'm wiping my ass" "That bastard fucked me and dumped me" crap that seems to run wild on those sites that I truly don't give a fuck about. BUT I did learn the other day that you can boot people from your little circle if they annoy you. That would help me!

read my  post above this one, its perfect for you

I don't understand why people hate FB? You can pick and chose what you want to see, or who you want to friend etc.

This. I have eliminated everyone local to me from my newsfeed. I only see ATV related stuff. And really the only time I post anything is ATV related.

This. I have eliminated everyone local to me from my newsfeed. I only see ATV related stuff. And really the only time I post anything is ATV related.

Yup. I've blocked everything from most of my family so I don't have to see that crap. I mainly see car and other Motorsport crap. Occ picture or smthn from somebody else. Usually block their content then depending how stupid it is. Piece of cake.

I'll use FAST site as an example of a well put together site.

All there inventory. All there services. All there contact info.

It's easily attainable. Just click the box that you want. Facebook has a news feed that I have to scroll through. I can't just open up and find that thing that I saw a month ago easily. I can email directly from there website.

Like I said, I've passed up a few builders because there only accessible through Facebook

I just wish the fast website had a way to order online for those late night parts order.

Jeff does most of his orders late night. I've got a call at about 10 before. But if you're referring to when you're on the net at 3am bouncing from beating your pud to buying parts...... I guess it becomes inconvenient.