Site sponsors on Facebook only

sheerider11

Is this becoming the norm for businesses? There's a few here that don't have websites just Facebook.

I'm just looking to email a few and I can't even do that. I don't have a Facebook so I can't log in and ask questions.

Are more business doing this? Am I gonna need to get Facebook and follow these people just to contact them?

It's fucking OBNOXIOUS!

I got tired of not being able to see a few builders' shit. So. I gave in and signed up a few months ago. Total Mistake. It's so annoying to keep scrolling through page after page of replies and half of ot is repeats.

Square space is cheap guys!

Its not just a banshee thing. Tons of people are going this route. Facebook and instagram allow them to get content out real time and its easy for them to operate. You may as well cave in and get an account.

Although this is true, nearly all still have these old school things called TELEPHONES! !! Facebook, and text messaging has RUINED the social ideas of this country. Pick up the phone and call. No need for all that other bs.
  • Like 2

Whatever works for you.  Fact is a lot of people are going that route. Personally i dont mind it at all.  You get a lot of good deals they will only post on facebook or instagram and you get to see a lot of their latest work that they dont post anywhere else. I follow a lot of knife, gun and holster makers on instagram and facebook.  Its cool to see their latest shit as they make it rather than hear about it long after its been sold and you have no chance of getting your hands on one.  

Although this is true, nearly all still have these old school things called TELEPHONES! !! Facebook, and text messaging has RUINED the social ideas of this country. Pick up the phone and call. No need for all that other bs.

No, people being fucking morons have ruined social ideas in this country.  I talk on the fucking phone all day at work, i assure you my social skills are on point.  Fact is i dont want to have to talk on the phone to see what the latest shit going on is.  there is absolutely a time to call and for me that is when im serious about a purchase.  And think about this.  This i assure you is relevant to the banshee world.  We all know that a lot of builders are months and months backed up with work.  Do you really want that guy on the phone answering bullshit questions over and over and over again from every 14 year old limp dick on this website.  Not me, id rather have him grinding on my cylinders and maybe throw a post or 2 up on facebook each day so my shit actually gets to me on time rather than 9 months later.

• Like 2

Whatever works for you. Fact is a lot of people are going that route. Personally i dont mind it at all. You get a lot of good deals they will only post on facebook or instagram and you get to see a lot of their latest work that they dont post anywhere else. I follow a lot of knife, gun and holster makers on instagram and facebook. Its cool to see their latest shit as they make it rather than hear about it long after its been sold and you have no chance of getting your hands on one.

Did you say guns??? Fack, FB here I come.

Oh and pro tip for all you guys that dont want to be bothered with listening to your friends whine about how starbucks didnt get their latte hot enough.  Use a free email account, set up a facebook account with a fake name and only use that account to like and follow the pages you are interested in.  Dont make any friend requests and then there is no bullshit all over your feed.  You can get the shit you want quickly without the drama 

HA...... Yeah yeah yeah....... I've survived this long without, I'm sure I can go longer. I just don't get the "this is my dinner" " I'm wiping my ass" "That bastard fucked me and dumped me" crap that seems to run wild on those sites that I truly don't give a fuck about. BUT I did learn the other day that you can boot people from your little circle if they annoy you. That would help me!