Chariot bearing support stator covers

BB-banshee171

High compression oval track motor. Regular stuff wouldn't stay sealed up

I had a girdle head that was doing a great job but I can no longer get the dome inserts for it so I bought the chariot. Dunno, there's a stupid rebuttal for everything brought up so I guess I'm stuck. Already spoke with Doc Fang Engineering and he said we can try tig welding it in the dome and the top side and see I it holds up.

This is why I didn't say shit at first. There is just no reasoning. PITA

Looking at the picture and just wondering how you can believe that is a plug when the marks do not come together at the end. That's right you are gonna post pictures of this thing moving. Still waiting.

Trickedcarbine:

Looking at the picture and just wondering how you can believe that is a plug when the marks do not come together at the end. That's right you are gonna post pictures of this thing moving. Still waiting.

You are rediculous! It goes all the way around. I apologized after the scrap comment and asked you to explain what I saw. After back and forth you mentioned it could be a smelting bubble or something. Your words not mine.

It's not physically moving but it is weeping pressure in to the coolant system. I'm not wasting any more time trying to prove anything to you. You're not doing anything about it any way. So, what's the point. You've had an excuse the whole time for every aspect. If I prove to you it's leaking there, you'll just blame the material and say that it's not your fault, sometimes things aren't perfect, things happen, oh well it's a custom race engine stuff breaks, you can't see everything. I get it. You don't give a fuck, but you would prefer I shut my mouth and keep it hush hush. I will go my way, you go yours. But when people ask I'll be honest.

Just so I have it straight.  You state that every other head does not work-hold the compression on this motor.  This one is not doing the trick so you think it is from that scratch/circle or whatever it is.  Although it has not moved or opened up into a gap.  Do you believe that the seal from the head to cylinder top is tighter than that scratch? You can always tell where compression blows by an oring into the coolant.  There is black streaks on the aluminum even with the coolant there.  If there is blowby through this claimed crack you would see the same black streaks on the coolant side of the head-the other side of the crack.  Don't suppose we will see  any pictures of that?  Might see pictures of blow-by past the orings though. 

All you have to do is show the pictures-right? 

Already told you there is no point as you aren't doing shit . That is not a scratch. It goes through to the top. Motor kept burbling in to the coolant.

So I put the pressure cap on the rad and it was bleeding in to the cylinder. I hooked up the leak down and pulled the top shell. It made bubbles next to the spark plug where the questionable area is. If I do bother with photos, You're gonna have to wait a while for some photos sir.......

vadymade.jpg

Just another example of a leak in the dome area that I have a photo of. Don't suppose that's a scratch as well?

dy4e9etu.jpg

I'll make sure to mail it back if the tig weld Larry puts on it doesn't hold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

if you google extruded aluminum youll get 100 answers. send some of them the pics and see what they think the circle thing is. theyre the experts and should be able to know. you say it goes all the way through to the top of the head ? do you have pics of that ? im not a expert in this field but i think the aluminum is pressed through a die to a desired shaped. if its a plug it would of had to be done after the extrusion process. what reason would chariot have to cut a hole and put a plug in there. what reason would the extruder have to put a plug in there. doesnt seem like normal practice for either party to do such a thing.

Edited by registered user