Who makes the best domes?

I had a set of domes for a pump gas serval that were cut by a known builder who gets a good rap for his domes that had a convergent angle, or at least what I think it was lol. Was 24cc 11* angle .038 step and roughly 10mm band. bike had all the common parts with shearer's. While I had no Dyno or other domes to compare it just ran great. Serval had a redline port job but wasnt his domes and We did have a known ported cub to compare and the serval held its own even on pump gas where the cub was on 110. Now for the seat of the pants feel the cub felt like a beast In comparison but the serval even though feeling way slower was always right on its heels. This due to the domes , who knows but they definately performed

I had a set of domes for a pump gas serval that were cut by a known builder who gets a good rap for his domes that had a convergent angle, or at least what I think it was lol. Was 24cc 11* angle .038 step and roughly 10mm band. bike had all the common parts with shearer's. While I had no Dyno or other domes to compare it just ran great. Serval had a redline port job but wasnt his domes and We did have a known ported cub to compare and the serval held its own even on pump gas where the cub was on 110. Now for the seat of the pants feel the cub felt like a beast In comparison but the serval even though feeling way slower was always right on its heels. This due to the domes , who knows but they definately performed

I'm sorry, but the beginning sounded great when you started with actual specs and what not. Then you said you ran the motor against a cub as comparison? This is so...... Wtf?

Only way I had to even say it was running up to par since I had no other comparisons such as a Dyno , track times, other domes etc... if not it could have been a turd that was down 15hp from where it should be that I thought ripped (like many others here have). So having a proven bike even though of a different breed and this serval always right on its heels lmk something had to be right