new to the banshee world... some thoughts and Q's

mxthunder

sticks and stones Tyler... sticks and stones... IM me your number and we can talk about it...

fukn slimey..got the nerve to tell a new member to go off site, dont have the balls to bark up your problem with a builder on here, you must think youre somewhere else...this is BHQ

Ok I have to stand corrected. I must have misheard my friend that mentioned Cam starting out with Matt Shearer. As far as my story about Redline, Yes I have a motor that rips. The guys I ride with are impressed with my bike. Yes I did have some hickups when getting the bike tuned in but after some minor work the bike rides even better. Cam did respond to each concern and gave insight. I don't like talking about people on here because there can be so much of the message lost thru interpretation and I have respect for Cam. If Tyler wants to talk to me about things he can.

Ok I have to stand corrected. I must have misheard my friend that mentioned Cam starting out with Matt Shearer. As far as my story about Redline, Yes I have a motor that rips. The guys I ride with are impressed with my bike. Yes I did have some hickups when getting the bike tuned in but after some minor work the bike rides even better. Cam did respond to each concern and gave insight. I don't like talking about people on here because there can be so much of the message lost thru interpretation and I have respect for Cam. If Tyler wants to talk to me about things he can.

Takes a man to say both sides of an issue. I can respect that. Hats off to you.

So the motor does run good? I'm assuming it's making 75-80 hp on a stock cyl?

Wow that stealth head is awesome!! I will buy one of those for sure! Will that work with a 4 mil stroker or would I have to get specal domes to put in it?

As far as the sphynx goes.. I am only approx 2 bike lengths behind it on the raptor 700 I have been riding which is all stock except a slip on pipe. i can beat him top speed for sure, but we have to slow down before i can even click 5th and he is already tapped out. (GNCC bike) so i dont know how much of a challenge it will be with a banshee either.

I expect to spend 12-1500 on the motor excluding pipes.I dont plan on doing an extended swinger at all, but A-Arms and shocks all around. The Vito's kit keeps looking better and better. 397cc... they advertise 90HP on race gas, so even if its really only 75-80 that would be perfect.

80+ horse will open the door to needing tranny mods and lockout. again my 0.02

^ no offense, but you clearly made it sound as though there were problems. Now everything is cool. If there was a legit situation I think you shouldn't be afraid to post about it. What happened? You paid Cam for X services and got what?

Edited by trickedcarbine