new to the banshee world... some thoughts and Q's

mxthunder

Frank is lying.

He "heard" through someone else information about his motor? Right.

Here's what happened...

Frank is not smart enough to tune his bike in, even though it came from Cam dyno tuned at sea level.

Frank calls Windy who immediately says to take it to IPS. Frank takes it to IPS and Windy and Jay start bad mouthing Cam.

Frank isn't smart enough to know better so he starts regurgitating the info he gets from them.

End of story.

And Windy is conveniently absent from this thread.

You're welcome folks.

Since I am so far from Cam, all I was saying is that I would have chosen someone closer that I could have brought those hickups I had to iron them out. I didn't expect to have to have the issues that I had. As far as Cam giving me the run around, he did give me some insight to the problems but those were not the correct answers to the issues I had. I do however appreciate the insight he gave me. Again, I don't want to say things on here and have them misinterpreted. But with the end product I am happy. Cam did contact me this morning and we did talk thru this ordeal. Cam and I have an understanding.  

This happened exactly as I thought and stated.

It concerns me when it's not only one of my advertisers but the guy who has been building my motors since 2005.

Looks like Jay and Silent Windy were running their mouths about Cam.

Fucking hilarious considering neither of them know half of what he does.

What were the issues that had to be corrected.

You keep bringing them up, but never saying what they were.

I'm curious because I have a set of cylinders I want done for a 4 mil and I have 3 builders kicking around at the top of my list

There weren't ANY. This lying POS hasn't told ANY of you the real story!

WOW Your a COWARD.

Stay off my website scumbag.

WOW Your a COWARD.

I don't think you're in a position to call someone a coward. You said I have X issues. Then when people asked what was wrong, you avoid confrontation by saying everything worked out fine and there was no issue. But you want to talk to someone about it and that some one asked you to talk to him about it in the open but you want it hush hush and private. Obviously you felt there's something wrong with your set up but now you are back pedaling.

^ That makes you look uncredible (not saying you aren't). Since you can't identify what was wrong and state what had to be done it also makes it look like you really have no clue (not calling you clueless). Just telling you what you said looks like to others. People are just gonna assume you didn't know how to dial it in.

Edited by trickedcarbine