new to the banshee world... some thoughts and Q's

mxthunder

Jay at Illinois powersports is great and would be my first choice. Matt Shearer would be second. From what I heard, Matt taught Cam at redline. So think about that when talking to builders. Jeff from Fast racing is also good. Don't get me wrong Cam built my motor but if I did it again I would have Jay do it.  

Jay at Illinois powersports is great and would be my first choice. Matt Shearer would be second. From what I heard, Matt taught Cam at redline. So think about that when talking to builders. Jeff from Fast racing is also good. Don't get me wrong Cam built my motor but if I did it again I would have Jay do it.

I don't know who you are, but you're dumb as fuck.

Jay at Illinois powersports is great and would be my first choice. Matt Shearer would be second. From what I heard, Matt taught Cam at redline. So think about that when talking to builders. Jeff from Fast racing is also good. Don't get me wrong Cam built my motor but if I did it again I would have Jay do it.

please! Enlighten us as to your source

I think I would have to go with Arlan. Heard nothing but great things about him and saw what kinda magic he could work on my buddies Sphinx.

Is it safe to say that a proper build 4 mil on race gas with +4 timing, carbs and pipes and other supporting mods could make 75HP?

Easy boys.  Just saying in my opinion that there are other builders out there other than Redline. If I would have gone with one of the other guys I wouldn't have to spend more money fine tuning my clutch, head, Jetting or domes after paying huge price tag that I spent. Then after that I get the complete runaround from answers to legitimate questions that I have about my motor. And no I didn't hear that from Windy, it came up in conversation with someone else and I took him at his word. So if I am wrong then I am wrong. I'm a big boy, I'll admit that I could be wrong.  As far as redline, I think he makes fast motors. But after my experience I would go through someone else.

Tyler... I know that Cam is your primary source for engine building, but you have to be objective about things also. Also Tyler if you would like to chat sometime about my experience with redline I would be happy to.