chain rollers installation?

Ok guys another newbie question lol. My banshee came with a amp link setup that but the dust so I ordered one roller but didn't know there are 2 plus a a arms slider till now. So how do I install them because I can't figure it out and I'm getting nothing with search or google. Any one got pics of how there's is set up? I know certain swing arm sliders you have to remove it to install the new one. Thanks guys again sorry for the new question. I'll make a how to for it with plenty of pics.

Ok haha its not the best to use a phone to post topics. The amp link that came on my shee bit the dust and I'm trying to find out how to install the 2 chain rollers that are suppose to be on the frame. I'm not sure where on the frame they go and needing pics or a diagram. Sorry for the jacked up first post my phone auto corrected stuff that didn't need it.

Also worth mentioning. See that white plastic roller, just below the big red circle? Since you have an Amp link, someone may or may not have removed that roller. Your aftermarket chain slide goes there. Some chain slides do not require removing the swingarm to install. However, if it is the stock swingarm, there is a pressed on steel sleeve on the swingarm that must be removed. You could grind away the roller and sleeve without removing the swingarm, but it would be better to just remove the swingarm, inspect the swingarm bearings, remove the steel sleeve, install the chain slide, and grease the bearings and the swingarm bolt. Hopefully the swingarm bolt isn't already rusted in.

In case you haven't figured it out, the lower roller goes below the chain and the upper roller goes above the chain.