Banshee noob

Nash Jesso

Only weak pussy here is you. Stop being a coward and step up to the plate.

Hmm, looks like no one likes you. Maybe you're the fucking moron. Sit here and tell me im the moron when the guys posts a thread on how to mod his banshee without spending any money and without upgrading. Not possible. P.S. nice voice you gay fucker.

Need some help on what to do here,i changed my clutch cable because the other one was getting bad.i have about an 1/8" of free play at the lever,the clutch disengages a little but not as much as it should.when shifting into 1st the bike lurches forward but doesn't stall. Guy i got it from replaced the old clutch about a month ago,trans oil definitely needs a change.would new oil help or will i have to adjust the clutch at the pressure plate?

• 3 weeks later...

You really are a moron. I will take it you are just a scared bitch and won't do a thing.

I love this move! Classic. Simply put neither side likes on another. Therefore it becomes a bitch fest. Usually/statistically it's the weaker of the two to escelate the situation with extreme talk like ^. That way when your face for some unfortunate reason seems to not get hit, you can waltz around and blab about how you made that bitch scared. Ultimately karma will catch you. Quite literally it has already in my opinion zilla. When there's 30 people in a room and they all have argued with you, that's an issue on your end. Just an FYI.