Banshee noob

Nash Jesso

Yeah my lower left a arm has a dent,the others are fine but just have a shitty paint job,im supposed to pick up the second frame with a arms and swing arm from the guy i traded with.if the a arms are in better shape ill swap them on for now until i find a used set,would Yfz 450 a arms be good if i can find a set for cheap?

no...450 arms are wrong geo and bind up...they can fail and are dangerous...seen the proof

the dent im not really taking about its the balljoints they have a lifespan then they fail and cant be replaced, your bike has done a lot of miles

you can grip the wheel a push and pull it side to side and look for play, but even if its minimal you cant see fatigue on these parts, your bike is as rough as mine and i dont trust mine

i should of bought arms and shocks and instead of pipes...and front tires lol

Lift front end. Grab tire 12 and 6 o'clock push and pull lightly. You'll feel it.

3 and 9 are tie rods. Same movement.

With the bike on the ground grab the top of the tire and pull. That'll check a arm bushings only in upper arm. You can kind of do the bottoms, just a little tough.

• Like 2

Lift front end. Grab tire 12 and 6 o'clock push and pull lightly. You'll feel it.

3 and 9 are tie rods. Same movement.

With the bike on the ground grab the top of the tire and pull. That'll check a arm bushings only in upper arm. You can kind of do the bottoms, just a little tough.

this guy is always on point and gives good advice^

• Like 1

In my opinion, I would make sure that you have a good rolling chassis. Meaning tie rods, a-arms, bearings etc. You don't want parts flying off when your blazing through the trees. Then I would get a good used set of pipes that would be good for trail riding and jet accordingly. Next, get a good air filter.  After that I would entertain the idea of getting shocks. I would not go cheap on shocks or other parts. If you don't know what your looking at and know what good quality parts look like it can get expensive. Do you research on here though. Good luck with your choice.  

• Like 1

Look another clueless fuck. You really have no idea what you are talking about. And you won't do shit. All you have ever done on here is talk shit. Do you even own a quad? Just run along and play in traffic.

off you go slob...go bully someone else, go try and get back on thacker again lmfao owned

Look another clueless fuck. You really have no idea what you are talking about. And you won't do shit. All you have ever done on here is talk shit. Do you even own a quad? Just run along and play in traffic.

Seriously,i didnt make this for people to bitch and moan. Deadbeat has been pretty good with giving me advice since my first post on here,not trying to escalate anything but if you want to argue please do it elsewhere.