Cheetah

jriffe23

Guys piedidy wants to sell his cheetah cyl. And I think I want to buy them. We don't wNt to burn each other, so we are looking for a value on it?

Mike you seem to know these cylinders?

We are looking for value of 535 cheetah cyl. With pistons rings , chariot intakes, v force 3 reeds. Head with domes, Only 2 rides on the pistons and reeds.

I'm not sure if it's because I'm the potential buyer but I was thinking lower. Not that I do t value it at that price. But when comparing it to say the 12mil cub a&s complete motor for 3100 in the for sale section it seems if that guy got 1700$ for his top end, I bet someone would be more then happy to buy his cases, crank, override, clutch straight cut gears, basket(billet), lock up, and everything else for 1400$?

In no way am I trying to be a dick by this, I'm just making a comparison. This shit just doesn't seem to bring its real value is what I'm trying to say. Do I believe it's worth 1700$? YES, do I believe it would end up selling for that much, No,

Him and I are kinda working on something anyway, but I still thought it important to bring up these points, cause i still am very curious on actual value of this stuff these days.

Or is it possible that hole motors sell for less as a hole? Same as a bike brings less when sold hole, rather then parting it out and usually getting more $ out of it?

So cheetahs are still holding value? And are not worthless junk, like most seem to say? Lol kinda what I'm trying to get at. Cause since I got my cheetah I read a lot of hatters so I was thinking maybe they were not worth much these days? I hope nobody gets me wrong here, I said it above and already I AGREED with the value, that mike said..

Those seem like some pretty big #'s?

Please don't get me wrong, not once did I offer less, not once did I say it to be worth less, I own a cheetah, I like the cheetah, I want it's values to be high. I just don't want to be misunderstood.

I worded that wrong above, I should of said "I felt it would be worth less" I feel this way cause of all the neg. stuff about the cheetah that I read. So I wasn't sure it was still valued at a decent price.