Top Speed Estimate?

screamin'twin

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

done get carried away with you f14 engines guys. its a 98shee, paul turner exhausts, cans, nerf bars, 350 NOT 375cc, K&N filters with air box. NO f14 engine, it does 120 mph thats one hundred and twenty mile per hour! and you no what i use it for..............off roading. not drag racing or supermoto. OFF-ROADING!!!!!! i use it on my track cos i live on a farm and so have loads of room for it. its the machine of the universe.

by de-restricted i mean take all the restrictions off, like in the exhaust, the carbs and run it on castrol-r 2stroke mix. i swear on my life im telling the truthe. get a plane ticket and come over. infact ill film it if you dont beleive me!!!!!!!

if you want to get that out of you hawg then let me no on this section if you have any Q`s.

hope you all reply itll be interesting to see what you have done to your bikes to get then up to 80 or 90mph and what do you run them on. talk to you later. cheers. tithead

oi erbilabuc i was followed by my mate in his 2.0litre turboed ford fiesta at the time, with a witness at the time and they both said thats what it does. iv seen it myself when i was in the car and my riding mate was on it. i said to him "HOLY LUMPIN` f*ck!!!!!! THATS QUICK" I WAS SO SHOCKED

come on dude 120 mph is total fuckin horeshit on gas. what gearing? tire size and pipes?i have a full alky 350 dragster and in the quarter mile i only hit 111 mph .with 18 39 gears and 20 inch tires.we`ve been through this many many times with guys saying they hit 100 mph. if your not running taller gears than 19 36 it is physically impossible to reach that speed.dan hull from a&s racing does 124 mph in the quarter with a TURBO 350.WITH DIRT TIRES YOU WOULD BE VIBRATING LIKE A MOTHER AT THAT SPEED.kph i think you mean. do they even have mph in scotland? i thought you guys were on the metric system over there.for that matter i don`t even think a fiesta would reach 120. personally i think your both full of shite.i live at the drag strips in spring and summer.i know what it takes to reach them speeds.i spend all winter building it to go faster.NO DIRT BANSHEE WILL DO 120 MPH.

i wanna now how he figures he's doing 120.....i could pull 100 geared 17/38 wound up tight as hell with 85 ponies pulling me and maybe the wind at my back, and be scared the f*ck shitless as well......ill put a tow strap to his bumber and pull him to 100mph with my truck and as long as his bike will do 100 he's cool if it wont ill be dragging him down the road

this 120 mph "off-road" unit id really like to hear more about it. But first let me put on some hip waiders. What id really like to know is what did you use to measure the speed with? Your friends pu with 195/50/15 tires or someone's 1985 honda street bike or mabey a radar gun that was tuned right before the pass was made? Ill have some of what he is smoking please!!!!!!!!

:angry: oky doky then guys. if you think im full of shit then f*ck you all. the truthe is the bike does 120mph. and to be honest i thot you guys were on the metric side of things! ill get some pics on here by next week and you can see the bike and you can tell me if there is anything on it that is different than what you guys use. i was shocked to see that you dragsters were only doing 85-90mph i thot you would have been ripping up the 1/4 mile with all your special costomized banshees. iv seen guys on 375cc shees and they ride at scary speeds and would beet the shit off my machine. i expected to talk to you and you would think my quad was just a peice of piss compared to yours. well im going to go and ill get thos pics for you. as i said if you want to no anythink about it just ask

Man, come on. I have seen a shee with a 1300 cc Hayabusa with a Mr. Turbo system and nitrous that won't top 140 mph topped out because of the nice box shape design of the shee. That is some bonified bullshit if I have ever heard it. My 400+cc nitrous powervalved shee won't do much over 90 mph and your going to sit there and tell me that you can do 120 mph.

paul turner exhausts

A mid range pipe but not the best on top.

350 NOT 375cc

Wow, maybe 60 horse at best.

K&N filters with air box

Maybe an extra 2-3 horses at best.

Your setup doesn't measure up.

Come on guys nothing is impossible,I seen my son-n-law run a 4.81 on a 300 foot dirt track.and the only things that were not stock were pro wedge tires,and a 2 to 5 override trainy,can you belive that,every thing elsa was stock as they come from factory,and he weighs 190.

what gears scotty?us guys in the state oughtta just scrap our junk and take some pointers from scotland.all i do is run asphalt i m scrappin my drag pipes going back to gas.knobbies,putting air filters back on.if scotty can get me to 120.stop eating the mushrooms growing outta the sheep shit on your farm homeboy your trippin!!!!

.Picture%20008.jpg