Top Speed Estimate?

screamin'twin

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok all this shit is too funny. i laughing my ass off reading these commets.

ok for my bike i have a stock motor/no gear changes... the only mods motor wise is fmf fatty pipes, k&n air filter with outter wears and a modified air lid, and boost bottle(which does nothing) i have a trail tech computer and i ran across the desert on a dry lake bed (flattest natural terrain) with stock tires that comes with the bike and i hit 70mph. im a fat ass and i figured this to be true. i have dialed the trail tech in and it is accurate within 1-2mph.

my friend has a gps and it claimed we did 186mph thru the dunes... what the hell am i gonna tell everyone and swear by it i went 186mph? hell no cuz i have common sense.

i would like to and will modify my bike so i can run close to 100mph when topped out but i know thats gonna take time and money so ill be patience.

rich

Aussie Quad Racer

i have a proven 90mph down the quarter from my mods listed below. as far as top speed i dont know, the bike still had more in it (17,40 sprockets) but i doubt it would hit 100mph. At those speeds the wind resistance is huge

Blue Deuce

id like to see that time slip.....

Aussie Quad Racer

Blue Duece - i can provide you with a time slipe if you like. There at my g/f's house, i will scan the on with my quickest et and one with fastest mph.

OK mark im here to back you up man

Deuce i was at the strip with Aussie last weekend and he ran a time of 13.6 at around 90 mph dont know exactly what speed but it was close to 90 maybe +or- 1mph

I am sure he can supply a slip to prove it

dont get me wrong i think this thread is as funny as shit and all these bullshit stories are great but this one is true.