Top Speed Estimate?

screamin'twin

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dragway 42 in West Salem allows quads to run the 1/4.they cater to the hillbilly crowd

Norwalk Raceway Park allows quads to compete,but they have too many rules.No knobbies,full leathers etc.

It was the first time I ever ran it.I probably could have brang it down to mid 14's with the front fenders removed and all of the skidplates(a-arm,swing-arm,belly)removed.

I was just curious to how fast it was compared to my CR500.On a street tire I've mustered high 12's at 97mph.

Those hillbillies love the 500.It must have turned every head in the staging lanes when I started it.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  im lafing so hard im crying!!!!!!! ok you think what you want. all that matters to me is my banshee does 120mph and i dont give a flying f*ck if you dont beleive me. nice video but where are the sheep????? :P

hey titie when i flap my arms i can fly........do you beleave me?

well frocashmoney24.............get a plane ticket for edinburgh, no need for acomadation cos you can stay with me, then when we meet you can put your money where your mouth is and we will race.

oh and you better bring your banshee in case the lawnmower falls to bits with the vibration of the engine when you start it up.

man some of these guys are taking their "estimated" top speed into reality. Jus because it feels like you are doing 120 or 93 mph doesnt mean you really are. Hell I have 16/41 and I have topped out at 85mph

i really did go 93 on th road.....i had my trail tech and a truck drive beside me....also someone with a radar gun they were all with in 92 93 94..so i wnet inbetweeen

Tithead,your story is about as believeable as the Loch Ness monster.

So take "it" and your sorry "nyaff" ass back to that shithole you call a country.

You all must understand,Tithead is a wee hard bufty man.Don't waste your time on him.

Raxen 16/41 with a 22inch tire will give you 90+.I know your mechanical wizardry gives a good ball park,but theres too many variables involved,the calculator is not accurate.

2001 banshee, pro circuit pipes, boost bottle, boisen reeds, reed spacer, trail tech, wheel spacer, 4 degree ignition key, ITP +2 inch offset rims front and back, renthal fatty bars,no air box, 2 k&n air filters,outerwears,ITP tires all around, 18 inch front, coolant bottle moved up front, ALBA tribal graphics kit,custom lowering kit

coming soon....noss heads and maybe toomey t5 pipes

Anything about rear tire size in there. The calculator is pretty accurate.

16/41 with a 22inch tire will give you 90+.

Show me some proof of 90+ mph with reed spacers, boost bottle, and stock front fenders. You can scan some timeslips, put a video up or something like that. Somehow, I think it would take a solid core rocket to do 90+ mph with the limited motor ability that would have.