new Wiseco 4 mil pistons?

Just got the pistons in. Getting the cylinders bored this week, and while that's getting done the trans will be out getting the Pro Mod. Still waiting on the crank, should be here Monday, but figure in less than 2 weeks we should have numbers with 0.020" gaskets and stock ports.

The Vito's were for stock stroke?

Any possibility of weighing them with pin in?

Man, sure thought that Ducati fella would of schooled me by now. I'm guessing that if the results were in his favor he definitely would of came here and rubbed it in. But, since I was right he took his ball and went home.....

Just as predicted.

• Like 2

Man, sure thought that Ducati fella would of schooled me by now. I'm guessing that if the results were in his favor he definitely would of came here and rubbed it in. But, since I was right he took his ball and went home.....

Just as predicted.

some people work and some play on the internet, why would you compare it to a SS piston? its 8mm shorter and has the intakes raised 8mm? put in a 4mil long rod it will stick out of the cylinder 7mm, it would be impossible to make work. this is why I gave up you cant be schooled you have zero background on this stuff,you buy everything, what you need to do is stop buying everything and try making something, then you can  come back saying I tried this and holy shit this is what happened!!!in 74 I blew up a 100cc stage 2 Noguchi and my Dad said we need to understand what the hell you just did, thats how you learn by F'n shit up, if I tell you an equation that you have zero knowledge of you will never get it, as far as these pistons the truth will come out :-)

Uhh, I never made any comparison to a stock stroke. Those aren't my photos.

Your interpretation/comprehension skills are far sub par for your age. You again make some snippy comment and then put your self on a pedestal. Don't forget about your awesome story about your Noguchi. < by the way those were sweet. Regardless, it's you just speaking of irrelevant nonsense just to make a point that has no pertanence to the topic at hand.

if you want a tq motor ditch the fattys and go to a t6 or slp..

in my limited experience changing window size and placement really dosent do much at all.   if these pistons were made to sell wang cranks in cheapo 4 mill motors man talk about cutting the costs where ever possible?

now running the non window'd piston and doing a lot of work elsewhere in the cylinder seemed to make a lot of lower end.  of course my idears with them involve changing the pathway of the intake charge.