New BansheeHQ Shirts - Need opinions

No. I've never seen anyone use a shirt with pockets, unless it's a dress button up. Ever. You must have the style sense of a Chinese tourist.

Get out more then. :shrugani:

They're handy. My airbox drain plug thing is always put in my front shirt pocket when washing the Banshee.

I never remember to remove it before hand, so I notice it with the hose in my hand and pop it off and into my pocket so the box can drain.

Without a pocket, I'll lose the plug, dirt and mud will get in, my engine will be fucked, and all because YOU fail to realize the importance of a front shirt pocket.

Thanks, thanks a fucking lot.

Who the F has an airbox on a banshee?!?! Same people that have pockets on their T-shirts! Must be why I never see them

Those silly fuckers thinking the Banshee is an All Terrain Vehicle! Why, those fucking fools!

What ever gave them that idea anyway? The knobby tires? :shrugani:

Did they think the seals and gaskets and rubber boots are there to protect from dirt, dust and mud? What a bunch of fucking retards!

Those are all clearly for looks, and serve no REAL purpose.

Everybody knows they should be ran without fenders and air boxes, errrrr'body. :rotflmao:

It's like some people think they should ride them in the rain or mud or something.

Anyone will tell you they aren't any good at anything but straight line runs, they require rebuilding every 38 minutes of run time, they blow up 100% of the time if you take them in the mud, and pockets on shirts are for faggots. Yep. ;)

Edited by BrokeVW
  • Like 1

Get out more then. :shrugani:

They're handy. My airbox drain plug thing is always put in my front shirt pocket when washing the Banshee.

I never remember to remove it before hand, so I notice it with the hose in my hand and pop it off and into my pocket so the box can drain.

Without a pocket, I'll lose the plug, dirt and mud will get in, my engine will be fucked, and all because YOU fail to realize the importance of a front shirt pocket.

Thanks, thanks a fucking lot.

Damn I like this member. He fits right with us fuckheads. :cheers: