who do u recommend

Double check your squish angle and clearance. Unfortunately Nos has been sloppy on a few sets I have seen lately. The most recent ones have been 2 thousandths off on each side which is no biggie but if the angle is wrong by much and causes negative squish it can cause motor problems. 

Edited by RadarRacing

That is not right at all Tyler. You will find many more helpful posts of mine than you will crap talking posts.

Dave the squishband was cut slightly deeper in one dome than the other and thus the squishband was also a bit wider on the deeper cut dome. As you know it's not really a problem with just one or two thousandths. I have seen more than one set in the last few years like that. They came directly from you, middle man cutting on them. I have another set ordered coming from you right now. I will let you know by phone if I have any issues. I was trying to stress the importance of checking everything on assembly.