I want to go faster, need ideas.

Hold up now ...

How am I the ass when i replied to THIS >

. I really don't want to bore it any more and don't want to replace the crank, not a millionaire either.

All I'm saying is if doing it right on a Banshee requires you to be what you call a "  millionaire"...then you are already over your head.  In the performance world,what we spend on these quads is chump change.

2nd, I gave you a helpful advise when i said " it'll cost you MORE to DIY it since you said THIS ( and other comments i didn't quote >>>

, domes are greek to me, ,,,,,,,, I don't know the difference between a 18mm or 21mm dome except for the obvious 3mm difference and couldn't tell you if that's measured in height or width or what it does exactly.

See,,if you are that clueless , you are better off not doing it wrong ( which is very possible seeing how little you know)  according to your OWN comments.

If it is otherwise,,,well, you have your own typing/comments to blame.

So take your hardass / wannabe comments a shove'm..... OR,, try to learn something from the advise of the people you asked it from.

Based on what you've said so far, you would be better off letting someone more knowledgeable at least setup the motor, then if you are competent , assemble it yourself.

...but i doubt you'll do that, because you come off as the type that THINKS he knows it all,,,so you'll never learn anything.

BTW:

Save the whole " forums are for questions and info argument ".  Yes we all know that. The info is here already, read, educate yourself, assimilate it. That way you can have a point of reference to discuss specifics to your situation .

The info is here, find it, read it. Don't expect to be spoon fed.

Also, I hope you heed the advise of those who tell you the straight scoop, and dont blow smoke up your ass. Youll be further ahead and have a fun , reliable bike, that should do exactly what you want.

To the op, there is a lot of variables to a port job... Do you know what it was ported for? Dune? Drag? MX?? I think you said you have toomeys, pc's or whatever, What makes you think its ported at all? with out proper port measuring you don't know what you got. And seeing your other posts you will fall under the category of " My banshee always blows up because I put together motors but have no idea what a dome is or how to do a leak down test". Don't mean to come off harsh, still kinda drunk from last night..

I hope your not talking about me hiding behind a keyboard, I offered real info on degreeing and im prob rite with your pipes and port work not being up to snuff, or the tuning is off . I dont have one banshee and talk out my I have built 100s of motors tuned more than that, I also have seen ported bikes with those pipes pick up 15hp from diffrent pipes and jetting. In closing ill give u my address if you feel im hiding

I'm going to clear this up, skeeter and sprinkle man just stay off my thread, your opinions mean nothing to me since you have other people build your bikes for you, don't judge people you don't know. Now back to my bike, I was told piper ported it but it is engraved lcs, they have everything baby butt smooth and polished real nice, I literally just wiped out the burnt fuel and oil with a paper towel and is shiny again but I assume its mx ported, they did a couple of my old race bikes but was unaware they touched banshee cylinders, just ordered tors eliminator and full jet kit so I can sync my carbs and get it dialed in once my airpods come in and my timing plate gets here

I have not read much good on vforce, I was looking into just boyeseen dual stage reeds. The rad valve works better on my 250 but my 125 runs better with a stock cage with carbofiber reeds and a wider reed stop. I need to read some more on them I guess. Which ones have you tested?

I run Chariot Billet Reeds w/Boyesen 2-Stage Reeds.

It was a very felt improvement along with billet intakes and +4* on the timing plate.

I bought them before the VF4's came out.

When I go 4mil Aggressive Trail/MX port I will be going w/VF4's, they are the shit.

Here's one thread.

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=168025

Take some , measurements if you pull the head alot can be told with some hard numbers, measure from top of barrel to top of port (all ports). I can give some input if I know numbers and port shapes I have seen 196* port duration motors run like turds because the time/area was off and blow down was terrible, as skeeter said domes play a huge roll but most site sponsors on here have real good cuts they have been using for years . Smooth isnt allways better, and clean doesnt allways mean its fast