I want to go faster, need ideas.

Keep what coming? You were the one asking for advise. ..now you are defending yourself like you have all the banshee knowledge in the world...it would be easier to say I had no knowledge when I made this post but after hearing all of your guys input I now have a better understanding. ...you have already pissed off all of the best people...so I hope you really have the know how cause your not gonna get any good info from here on out

Not bragging by any means, just the reason I can't just go all out right away, especially by a guy saying I wasted my money on a banshee in a banshee forum just tells me your trying to start fights, its cool though. Keep it coming guys.

You keep saying your recent purchases are the reason you don't go "all out right away"

But the REAL REASON is that you have ZERO clue what All Out is, or how to get there.

Here is a little clue.....It involves a Shit Ton more effort than "air-fuel-fire".......

The little I have taken from this forum is appreciated, and to a lot of the members that I have offended with no intentions to I appologize to you, and not even skeeter has really made me that mad, its whatever, the only person that really rubbed me wrong is the one who wants to insinuate I'm poor and stupid right off the bat and try to rub it in to get a laugh, just say I was poor, would that really be funny and how should a person feel about people backing that? I'm not a dick unless need be and sorry to those ones that felt attacked, if you don't like my questions that's cool man, just go to the next, but I will appologize to the truthful smart asses that caught the results of me being offended by a dumbass,I can respect smart ass, just not being an ass.

I'll refer you to post #5 (yours btw) YOU started being a dick.

Post#4 ( which you were referring to in post #5) was simply a helpful hint so you would get better responses to your questions.

So YOU lit it off. People around here will dish it out quick if you come off like you did in post #5.

Sent from a van down by the river

And I stand by my comment about money. YOU are the one who said " I don't want to mess with the crank...I'm not a millionaire".

If a crank constitutes millionaire money..well..you ARE in over your head.

And I stand by my comment that DIY certain parts of these motors often costs MORE than letting a pro do it. ( example : porting tools alone are 500-800 easy) then you have all the trial and error. ... VS proven port job by builder is about 250-350.

Sent from a van down by the river

Even if I didn't have enough money to buy a crank, that does not give you the right to put me on blast to look cool and funny in front of your buddies, I'm sure I'm not the only one that comment offended

Lets go with that, I'm poor and struggle through life, is that funny to you? But can still afford the same hobby as you.

Your flipping words to justify your mouth

I don't care what your financial situation is. I'm not rich either..... but YOU likened a crank to being a " millionaire"...YOU said it. <<<

If you are planning on building power like you suggested,,guess what is one of the 1st things recommended? ... CRANK work.

Most people opt for a 4mm if they are going to port and do head work,,guess what that takes??... CRANK WORK.  a measly 400-450.00.  When you add it all up , that little 400.00 is NOTHING compared to what you'll be in that bike if you want to "go faster".

So why don't you be a man, and admit that YOU are to blame here?

Guarantee it wont happen. 

Is that what you got? You 18 yet

Seriously? FFS

Hey everyone! Listen up.

THIS is his thread.

WE are all here trying to educate this moron.

FIRST we were tryibg to help him with his motor.

NOW we're trying to help him with his social skills.

Let's try leaving him alone. TRULY ALONE.

Let's see what great insight and advice he's able to come up with on his own.

He deserves 48 hours of crickets.

He's so capable.... Let's just drop him till he posts up his results.

Maybe I skipped over this, but are you looking to do a tranny mod? Are you looking to improve your water pump? What kind of riding to you do? Are you going to need a longer swingarm to be able to handle the more hp you will have? All these things cost money that most people don't think about when making their bike. Like I said, maybe I missed that part of the conversation when I was skimming over all of the bullshit comments.