I want to go faster, need ideas.

I may not have found that exact link, your right, I have had my bike 6 days now and my frame is off being powder coated and my motor is torn down to the crank, because of a lot of "good" people here I am pretty familiar with a banshee motor already, that's 6 days!!!! Not enough time to see every article you have ever read,thanks to you guys who have helped and thanks to the oldschool guys sending me the private messages to stay annonymous, some cool shit that nobody else has touched on.

Strm trooper you have been helpful, thanks. I'm actually at my buddies machine shop right now and we are cutting a few different size and shape reed stops for the stock cage like mentioned by a older member from this site and going to compare the two, I will for sure post the numbers and curviture between the two cages. Thanks

A question about jetting, I'm at 650 ft above sea level, I'm running toomey t6 pipes and silencers, +4 timing, stock carbs, milled head, no airbox with airpods and outerwears and vf3 reeds, would 340 main snd 25 pilot with needle in 3rd position and airscrew turned 1.5. Out be a good start? I will do a plug chop but really want to be as close as possible from the start?

Some of the purest opinions your gonna get...dont bite the hand that feeds you....

Thanks. But I'll leave him to his own devices.

I was planning on offering to meet up with him since I was going to be in Arlington, TX next week, to help him measure all his port timings and see what he needs.

It was obvious to me from his first few posts he's in way over his head, but I though a few pointers in the right direction would help.

Btw OP ...I build my own stuff...you don't know me . I'm building a drag frame as we speak. ( with helpful input btw) ...so talk about what you know. As far as engines..I do that myself as well . I've ported numerous banshees and blasters as well as a few others , in years past.

Since I don't have a dyno, I prefer to now have a reputable shop with a dyno port my stuff. Things have advanced greatly since I used to do it.

I'll still put my offer on the table to help if you need it.

Sent from a van down by the river

You can't stay away huh? Its ok, you might learn how to build a motor yourself. Over my head ? If a two stroke motor " air, fuel and fire" is something you feel could be too difficult for anyone I don't want your advise to begin with, I do know how to port, do I port my own bikes, nope I send it off along woth having the head milled. Different stroke cranks are obvious, bores and porting with head work is obvious, carburetion and jetting along with airflow obvious and ignition, its the way all two strokes run, what I wanted to know was some combinations that had been stumbled upon that worked great, like a stock crank .40 over bore with full porting and milled head, stock carbs with tweaked bowls 340 mains 25 pilots needle at 2nd notch, box lid off +4 timing and vf3's with a mod plate puting serious numbers down. That's what I wanted to hear about, but its handled now, thanks again to the guys who change their own plugs.

You can't stay away huh? Its ok, you might learn how to build a motor yourself. Over my head ? If a two stroke motor " air, fuel and fire" is something you feel could be too difficult for anyone I don't want your advise to begin with, I do know how to port, do I port my own bikes, nope I send it off along woth having the head milled. Different stroke cranks are obvious, bores and porting with head work is obvious, carburetion and jetting along with airflow obvious and ignition, its the way all two strokes run, what I wanted to know was some combinations that had been stumbled upon that worked great, like a stock crank .40 over bore with full porting and milled head, stock carbs with tweaked bowls 340 mains 25 pilots needle at 2nd notch, box lid off +4 timing and vf3's with a mod plate puting serious numbers down. That's what I wanted to hear about, but its handled now, thanks again to the guys who change their own plugs.

Ok. I give up.

Tried yo be helpful....Some people are beyond help.

Sent from a van down by the river

25 pilots are going to be way to small.

Needle clip, you say 2nd groove, I'd imagine 2nd groove from pointed end to help fatten up the pilot circuit.

Your airscrews will be screwed all the way in to fatten up the pilot.

27.5 pilots, if not 30's.

Needle clip middle groove

340 mains is probably on the rich side, but that's OK.

Your right, I probably need to go up 2 sizes for the pipes. 340 does sound a little rich but I'm thinking +4 timing and tossing the airbox . Going to lean it out considerably, as it was sitting before air box mod and timing it was running 280/25 with needle in center, the main may be a smidget too rich but that's kinda why I thought about leaning it out a little by moving the needle position, what's your thought, if you have had a comparable modded motor what jetting did you like best and I can just subtract 1or 2 for elevation depending on where your at, I plan on spending a full day tuning, I'm a big believer that curviture is more importan than horsepower.

DUDE.......You are too stupid to know just how far up your ass your head is.

Air - fuel - fire? How hard can it be? You know how to port? Port what? A head?

I could provide you with winning port work and if you put the wrong dome or pipes with it....it will run like shit.

TOP site members have TRIED to give you info.

You are in WAY over your head. Six days into ownership and your shits out for powdercoat?

We should be impressed? Sounds like you're all show and no go. How dumb will you feel when you read a post about brakets you can cut off your frame BEFORE getting powder done?

Here is a clue. Before you tell somebody to fuck off.... (especially Sprink or 06) try glancing at thier post count or join date. You are pissing off some valuable resources. In turn you piss off other resources. You just made my "Pay no mind" list.

Ace Mercedes mechanic? FFS....another part swapper who think ASE spells ACE.

• Like 1

Was I talking to you little skeeter boy? You all jacked up on mountain dew trying to join the haters, its funny how you appologize when its just you but jump back in when you have some cosigners, just stay off my thread its as simple as that, I bet I have atleast 25 messages speaking of how many good members have either left or quit posting because of the asdholes you being the biggest and the real riders of this site thinking your a tool, I should start a personal mail skeeter hater club thread. Truth is your a joke and even your own little club is emailing newbies to smack talk you, that's the skinny skeeter, victim of your own demise.

#1 - I'm not SKEETER

#2 - You don't have 2 PM's let alone 25....

#3 - Everything I said stands. Stop digging. The hole you're in is deep enough.