4 mil serval

I'd like to put that to the test! dyno numbers equal nothing!

Its like knowing the difference between a 1200hp supra and a 500 hp supra, they both run 12s in the 1/4 mile

Of course with proper setup any car/ATV can win over another.

That said, EVERY test we've seen with in-frame Snipers shows they are the better pipe.

I think Mat has seen all those tests.. He's posted a few graphs on FB asking which pipe is better in real world etc

The charts he posted were in response to my LED/Shearer graph.

And if he has tested Snipers, which I know he has, he has seen the same thing we have. They're better pipes on a wide variety of motors.

The charts he posted were in response to my LED/Shearer graph.

And if he has tested Snipers, which I know he has, he has seen the same thing we have. They're better pipes on a wide variety of motors.

So is he doing anything about it? Or is he just gonna continue with what he has?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So is he doing anything about it? Or is he just gonna continue with what he has?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He will continue to post charts on Facebook and tell everyone how his pipes are better on every motor regardless of type or riding style.

Well I'll tip toe into this one.

Since Tyler is now taking over my roll of posting testing info. (Big change for a guy who usually bashes dyno testing) I guess I should play the roll of Tyler and say some over the top shit about nobody winning anything with them and them never being proven on a track.....)

Instead I'll just ask.....Then why are you running LED pipes? LOL