Turbocharged and fuel injected banshee........

Those are slow runs, it has already gone in the 5s.

That bike did run a 5.65 I have the video but will not release it with out mat or Tommy ok. The reason that bike is only running in the 6' in that videos is because it was the first time on asphalt. It's called test and tune. And that bike pulls 99 mph up banshee hill and dumont. And no one will race Tommy on that bike. .da6e2uzu.jpgahyradu7.jpg8uhe9adu.jpgqazu3ubu.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

head recutting then still using the puny grade  OEM studs??   was the head lifting causing failure?  or noone ever really think about that?

nice progress.  its great you talked about 2 stroke pipe design  then just made a cr250 pipe fit.  awesome!

Haha there is obviosley room for improvement on the pipe!, I did try and get the length close to what the pipe designing program said.  I will call this one a prototype, the budget is almost up for this year anyways!!

I have been having a blast running this thing around the street but have now killed the little turbo (it was well used before I ever got it),  its not rebuildable at this point and hard to find another so I am going to switch to a Garrett t25, according to the calculators it should be a better fit and leave more room for power.  time will tell

JUSTWANNARACE - I may take you up on the head, any input on MLS gasket vs o-ring in this case?

• 2 weeks later...

Well I have installed a "new" Garrett GT17 turbo, 470cc injectors, larger rad, and done some more tuning.  It just keeps picking up power, it probably the scariest bike I have ever ridden. On the list for the near future is taller gearing, RZ transmission, and a day of dyno tuning.  The much smaller RHB32 turbo had zero lag when I switched to one pipe, it was a riot around town.  the new GT17 feels much more like any turbo car, little bit of lag then massive power that doest quit.

IMG_1788.jpg

IMG_1790.jpg

IMG_1795.jpg

• Like 1