Bought Banshee but is Seller full of $#!T?

Oh man!! That thing is so stock!!

Cancel the transaction. Shoot them a message saying you want to cancel due to insufficient proof of claimed work. And just wait for them to cancel. If not contact eBay. They'll look into it and see you shot them a message and you won't have an unpaid purchase mark on your record. I've done it 2 times.

X2

Oh man!! That thing is so stock!!

Cancel the transaction. Shoot them a message saying you want to cancel due to insufficient proof of claimed work. And just wait for them to cancel. If not contact eBay. They'll look into it and see you shot them a message and you won't have an unpaid purchase mark on your record. I've done it 2 times.

Definitely this ^^

But..

Not to be a dick here but it would've been more logical to ask for proof of work done BEFORE bidding, just because ebay is full of scammers ... Would've been my first question just based on the fact how much coin was involved and that I can't look at in person..

Thank you everyone for the fast and candid responses. I should have trusted my gut on this one for sure. It seemed like a good deal (with the free shipping and claimed motor work) but after talking to the seller smelled more like week old fish.

I'll see what I can find locally up here in New England and hope for better luck. Banshees in decent shape with some mods are difficult to come by for a reasonable price, but it could just be timing.

Thank you again

Where are you in New England... A fellow new englander my self