Fix gaps in plastic?

ETR174

I'm not trying to mooch his ass or anything, I just want 1 large piece of plastic from him for dirt cheap compared to everyone else. Jesus Christ! Ill get authentic parts elsewhere and now I'm saying I'll improvise and you guys are still getting pissed at me! Get you minds straight!

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

dont feed the troll. troll.gif

For continuing a flame war on a subject thats been agreed upon would be TROLLING! He said he would go another route we admitted we were unaware. seriously what more  do you want?

dead-horse.gif

Troll? For turning you guys away from him? Ok.

Alright then I won't even talk about Minky again. I'll see about cutting the piece off lime I said or ribbiting diamond plate like someone else said.

I don't think I'm going to be doing anything soon with it especially with what just happened. Slipped and fell on some ice. Cut my hand open and my leg is hurting like hell. Took a full wooden handle shovel and stroke straight down with it because I was mad and I ended up splitting the wooden pole right down the middle.

• Like 1