Fix gaps in plastic?

ETR174

Try Komisar Motorsports! He is in michigan as well. Lots of ebay listings and you can go down there to look in person.

That actually looks cool but I want one just plain white, no stickers or anything.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

wow, 8 pages about Ray. Ebay rating of 96%, .4/100 were unhappy/ got fucked. If the kid thinks Ray is a long drive, Komisar is 2.5x as far, other side of The Murder Mitten

Google could have been his friend. Key words : Motor City ATV, Minkia38, Rattle Can Ray.

Biggest laugh is his CL add wanting to trade parts for work around his house. Some of the jobs I wouldn't a complete running Banshee for. What an Isreali (can't use other term, I think)

His "dealings" are no worse than some other sponsers have had, IMO.

wow, 8 pages about Ray. Ebay rating of 96%, .4/100 were unhappy/ got fucked. If the kid thinks Ray is a long drive, Komisar is 2.5x as far, other side of The Murder Mitten

Google could have been his friend. Key words : Motor City ATV, Minkia38, Rattle Can Ray.

Biggest laugh is his CL add wanting to trade parts for work around his house. Some of the jobs I wouldn't a complete running Banshee for. What an Isreali (can't use other term, I think)

His "dealings" are no worse than some other sponsers have had, IMO.

Ok well I said I'm done talking about him anyways and I won't buy it.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk