Fix gaps in plastic?

ETR174

Personally, I don't do business with scammers. There's certain shops in my town that I wouldn't buy pop out of their pop machine.

ya i agree with you, At the time i didnt know his history or heard thing bad of him. was just a guy who had the parts i needed at a good price.  ive never been scammed from him but its hard to scam you face to face unless your an idiot. He did usually try to charge more then we agreed upon. I would just say hey you told me x amount if its more then that then i dont want it.

If it meant waiting 2 weeks for my part to come in and not ride, Id still deal with him.Same thing goes of he was WAY cheaper then everyone else. Id do it. Only in person though

ya i agree with you, At the time i didnt know his history or heard thing bad of him. was just a guy who had the parts i needed at a good price. ive never been scammed from him but its hard to scam you face to face unless your an idiot. He did usually try to charge more then we agreed upon. I would just say hey you told me x amount if its more then that then i dont want it.

Well yeah of course. Would it be a good try to buy from him? I'll just try to see If I can get the rear set for under $100. If he agrees and he does that I'll buy.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

what ever price he told me i wouldn't let him change it or i wouldn't buy it just out of principle thats for sure. And i do agree with Starwriter I honestly haven't bought anything from him since summer and it was an emergency situation. Just thought i would mention it as being young i know you dont have tons of cash to throw around.

Wasnt everytime and it was only 5 or 10 dollar diffrence but it was the principle to me. He was only present one time i was there out of maybe close to 10. My brother bought more stuff then me and always wanted me to ride along. Normally he had a worker in the shop that would call him and ask details when you arrive. he would tell him a price. I usually didnt want the part he offered and he ended up showing me where a pile of them where and having me choose.

only thing that sticks in my head was he wanted 125 for carbs yet his add said 100 my brother did get him to accept 100. and he wanted 30 for a stator cover that clearly said 15 on his add. like i said get a price first cause he will claim his add isn't up to date. i did get a set of FMF turbine cores in like new condition for 150 but i had to refuse the first set and he let me look at a box with about 15 powercores/turbine cores and i picked the best ones and didn't try to raise the price.

only thing that sticks in my head was he wanted 125 for carbs yet his add said 100 my brother did get him to accept 100. and he wanted 30 for a stator cover that clearly said 15 on his add. like i said get a price first cause he will claim his add isn't up to date. i did get a set of FMF turbine cores in like new condition for 150 but i had to refuse the first set and he let me look at a box with about 15 powercores/turbine cores and i picked the best ones and didn't try to raise the price.

Ok so pretty much give him a call to guarantee a price and then go to look at it?

I am close to ray and I bought from him before I read his past on here. That being said I only have bought directly from his polje barn and honestly he's been fair and pretty nice to me. I can't stand scammers tho and I would flip out if he had done it to me, its just not right, I mean these toys aren't cheap and some people can just take advantage of others and its disgusting

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I am close to ray and I bought from him before I read his past on here. That being said I only have bought directly from his polje barn and honestly he's been fair and pretty nice to me. I can't stand scammers tho and I would flip out if he had done it to me, its just not right, I mean these toys aren't cheap and some people can just take advantage of others and its disgusting

Not trying to be mean or anything but isn't that maybe because your close to him?

Yes he obviously treats people differently in person I'm sure than those he doesn't see. But your in mind I thought so can't you go meet him? He prolly would send out some diff plastics if you bought them online but if you go there you can pick them out