Fix gaps in plastic?

ETR174

Thanks. I think I'll live with it for now and when I get old and its actually in my name (my dad actually said the title will be in my name when I'm old enough) I'll start adding some more things to it. For now I'll just get an air filter. All of the other necessities in order to make it run I will get soon as the old owner has tires, jets, and lots of other accessories. Ill have to take those FMF's off and get some Toomey's and get some better silencers before I get a new plastic set.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

You could send Ray(minkia38) a message on craigslist tell him your local and want to come by and buy some plastics his shops usually open mon-fri till 5pm or so sat earlier. his house/polebarn is at 26,schoener area macomb twp  then you could see what your getting before you send him money. He will most definately not send you whats pictured in any of his adds on ebay. http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/for/4259178975.html also get a price from him on the phone dont count on his price list he will tell you its not up to date.

You could send Ray(minkia38) a message on craigslist tell him your local and want to come by and buy some plastics his shops usually open mon-fri till 5pm or so sat earlier. then you could see what your getting before you send him money. He will most definately not send you whats pictured in any of his adds on ebay. http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/for/4259178975.html also get a price from him on the phone dont count on his price list he will tell you its not up to date.

Ok yeah that's ok too. I live close to him so maybe I could stop by and look and see if he'll sell me the rear set only.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

if nothing else its pretty interesting to see how many frigging bikes he has. there is a wall of pictures that they used to take pics of every bike. im sure they stopped doing that but it has 100's of pictures and normally 15-20 bikes waiting to be stripped. Its actually saddening how many bikes he has torn into pieces.

yes several times, my brother and I both. None of our local shops carry much stuff for these bikes other then cables and levers really. anytime we needed anything we would have to order it so we would get it from Ray so it wouldnt stop us from riding the next day.