Passion Racing out of business?

bigbossjake

WINDYCITYJOHN400, I really appreciate your help and no one could have said it better.  It is very frustrating, but I know if enough people see my posts, word will get back to him.  I love this site, but I sent my cylinders to him for porting because he was a site sponsor, so I thought that make him legit.  Also, by posting this, maybe I can save someone else on BHQ from making the same mistake as I did.  As for now, 1 banshee is sitting instead of riding.

Thing is, there are several others that are/have been in this situation and have posted about it.

Correct, but rather than the site admin removing the banner, and making the business reply in the forum to the OP's and openly "fix" the issue the admin turns their head in hopes that they will continue to pay their sponsorship money. Even better, now they "know" stuff but wont say anything, all the while there are paying members with unresolved issues with a site sponsor. Maybe this is how the new Obama rules of forum management are being implemented.

Correct, but rather than the site admin removing the banner, and making the business reply in the forum to the OP's and openly "fix" the issue the admin turns their head in hopes that they will continue to pay their sponsorship money. Even better, now they "know" stuff but wont say anything, all the while there are paying members with unresolved issues with a site sponsor. Maybe this is how the new Obama rules of forum management are being implemented.

Let's try to be a little more dramatic..

I mean, didn't you just meet Jim back in September? Seems he was doing things then.

We've had two people now that I can recall that need their stuff. We've had others say they didn't have an issue getting a hold of him.

So, what should I do? Should I remove him or keep him?

If I remove him, do I remove other sponsors that may or may not pick up their phone?

As far as the stuff I said I "know," it's Jim's personal life and I don't think I should be throwing that information out there. We have no way of knowing if those things are part of the problem or not.

Let's try to be a little more dramatic..

I mean, didn't you just meet Jim back in September? Seems he was doing things then.

We've had two people now that I can recall that need their stuff. We've had others say they didn't have an issue getting a hold of him.

So, what should I do? Should I remove him or keep him?

If I remove him, do I remove other sponsors that may or may not pick up their phone?

As far as the stuff I said I "know," it's Jim's personal life and I don't think I should be throwing that information out there. We have no way of knowing if those things are part of the problem or not.

You should.......lmbh

BHQ should not have to remove him.  He should do the professional thing and take his own ads down, or ask to have them taken down and not take on any new work until he is ready.  Can admin maybe send him a message?  I will gladly pay if the work is finished, or if it is not, I will pay return shipping, or get him to ship them directly to redline.

A sniper who can't deliver the bullet at the right time and needs the entire brigade sent out to pound the brush to flush him out just to get a mission status update on why he missed his target is NOT a quality assassin.  :evil:

Passion ass-ass-in

Hey Jim, Tyler sent you a link to this post. The clock is ticking on how responsive you can be….

Sad part is your customer tried phone, text and email and it didn't work for him….