JDS Custom Swingarms now available!

87sheerips

Seems like you ran a lighter smaller tube and some obese retard got on it and buckled it somehow. It happens. If your gonna do small round tube with that type of gusseting. Obviously they can be bent or broken when ridden hard in trails, and jumping it etc...

I see nothing really wrong with the arm. It has its limitations. but what doesnt? No reason to save a pound or 2 on a swinger on a trail or dune bike. Trying to run smaller lighter tube. but you know that by now.

So whats the story behind this fucking swing arm? Pics? Details? Quick to bash about something noone has seen.

It was a material failure. One of the side tubes cracked and broke. Not at a weld, just by itself. Crazy. Maybe I can pull the serial number off the swingarm and see what lot that tubing came from at the tube manufacturer. Yea.

I'm very happy with my JDS parts! The drag pegs have got to be my most favorite, love those fucking pegz, got 2 sets. I own a +8 swing arm also, I have not ran it yet, (it's for a project bike I'm working on) but I have no doubts in it, not even one bit worried about it..

Jd has even made me custom one off parts, and quick! And cheap! He made me a set of wheel adapters, a one off set and they were 100$ Less then any other company I checked witH!

Nothing better then buying parts from a guy making them to use for himself!!

Thanks guys, there is no doubt in my mind that these arms will be more than strong enough for any application.

Part of the fun of being human Mr. Scientist!

....still smashing away without issues with my personal swingarm on my personal bike so that's the best I can do to represent my products. Real life stuff not keyboard hatin'

• Like 1