Serval vs Cub

tdod101

It was, now it's a Fist Fight LSOKFTMFW 2014 thread

So does CP over a Smerval that accepts a larger than 10mm crank?

pretty sure they can. when i was talking to cam awhile ago i was asking him how big could we go on the dm cylinders and im pretty sure he said up to a 32mm crank. i dont see any reason why they cant make you a smerval for a bigger crank. might take some time to get the cylinder though

<p>FFS..... Possum is smarter than 90% of the members of this third rate shit heap. Ever consider that maybe he trolls harder than DDQ does? Possum and I are sharing a room in LS. We made a deal, he provides rental car, I provide shelter from the monsoon!</p>

• Like 1

<p>FFS..... Possum is smarter than 90% of the members of this third rate shit heap. Ever consider that maybe he trolls harder than DDQ does? Possum and I are sharing a room in LS. We made a deal, he provides rental car, I provide shelter from the monsoon!</p>

I used to think that too.. But I have talked to enough people that have dealt with him that I really think he's just plain stupid.

I used to think that too.. But I have talked to enough people that have dealt with him that I really think he's just plain stupid.

I have dealt with possum and I know everyone has there own opinions but if you actually get to know him he does know a lot and is very smart person when it comes to a lot of shit and most people in the world can't handle that and get intimidated and there natural reaction is to hate them I know first hand the mans painting and also metal fab work is top notch and I have the pictures to prove the work he has done. I'm not on the mans nuts but I think there are a lot of people that give him a ton of shit because there intimidated by him and his knowledge.

Sent using Iphone5 onTapatalk

I have dealt with possum and I know everyone has there own opinions but if you actually get to know him he does know a lot and is very smart person when it comes to a lot of shit and most people in the world can't handle that and get intimidated and there natural reaction is to hate them I know first hand the mans painting and also metal fab work is top notch and I have the pictures to prove the work he has done. I'm not on the mans nuts but I think there are a lot of people that give him a ton of shit because there intimidated by him and his knowledge.

Sent using Iphone5 onTapatalk

I agree about his painting. It does look good.

Intimidated? No, people just think he's stupid.

I would love to go. but im not driving 25+ hours to do it. Unless I can hitch a ride with someone going so I can sleep on the way.

tdod you need to shut you're mouth. Grown folks are talking here.

Easy there fella, I'm just teasing ya. I don't even the damn thing built yet so I'm not allowed to talk shit

Easy there fella, I'm just teasing ya. I don't even the damn thing built yet so I'm not allowed to talk shit

Oh your allowed. LOL

He bought Dave's motor and I don't think Dave's had a quad for 2 years now.....he still comes around and throws jabs with the best of them and he has no plans of building anything anytime soon.

Say what you want about Possum......but that fucker CAN paint!

So now my words get twisted into all 350s always beat 421's. Bhq at its finest here. Go back and read you illiterate bastards.

both stock chassis with extended swingarms. One was a out of the box 421 serval kit from "no limit", with all the goodies. Mine was a 350 "herrjugs port only" setup and built by me with all the same goodies.

So referring back to my original post. There will be "some" dune 350s out there that will mop you up. But that is less likely with a 421 cub. So as long as you really dont care about drag type racing get a serval.

So you would be talking about the 421 serval that Supermex had. Didn't the crank take a shit on that serval?

Not picking the scab but there are numerous post where you claim to have never had a motor built by Kevin. I'm really fucking confused now.

So does CP over a Smerval that accepts a larger than 10mm crank?

im under the impression that the 10mill is the largest casting in the cub serval wampus series. the 14mill version uses a different piston and recessed dome.i own a 14 cub and it has same casting marks as a 10 mil. i would think that you could do a 14 serval.

So you would be talking about the 421 serval that Supermex had. Didn't the crank take a shit on that serval?

Not picking the scab but there are numerous post where you claim to have never had a motor built by Kevin. I'm really fucking confused now.

"Set up by me" = Possum built…Kevin Herr porting. 

Welcome to the technicality. 

I understand the technicality. I was simply just making a general comment about hjr and possum.

I'm sure possum brings a lot to those that trust him to do certain things.

On the other hand, I've personally seen and held the domes that come out of the 10mil he got. I'm no builder but only have to trust mat when he says look at this and that. This would never have worked. Detonation detonation detonation.

I have also stood in front of Kevin an listened to him speak of a guy that built a few swingers for him in exchange for numerous motor builds. End result, possum got motors and Kevin got complaints from customers who snapped swingarms that came from possum. Truth? Who the hell knows but I listened and this forum connected the dots.

Possum also stood in my garage and when I asked if he knew Kevin herr, I got a "is that the guy down in San Diego that builds banshees?" "I've heard of him but don't know him". Please keep in mind that this was an important day for me cause I was standing in front of the legendary possum that bhq absolutely loves.

He seems to be a good guy and can paint pretty damn well. Probably builds banshees just as well as the rest of us can. Claims to be a builder? Not so sure of that. Ashamed? Quite possibly.