Serval vs Cub

tdod101

I agree I can be an idiot. I actually bought a dadoger/wheelman motor and actually thought it was gonna be a beast. How stupid I can be for thinking sometimes.

Made me LOL!

BHQ at its finest is calling you out because you're a fucking moron.

What is less likely to happen is that you ever get a clue and just stop posting altogether.

I sure do enjoy this place!

hmm im a moron cause my old wore out 350 wooped on a 421 serval. haha its always "that serval must have not been tuned right" lol

I tell ya what. In the spirit of furthering our sport and mending fences, why don't you come to the BHQ ride in September? I'll buy ya one of whatever you drink ( beer, crown, redbull, monster, etc, etc) and we can shoot the bull, ride, race and BS in general. Bring whatever bike you want and we'll compare how they stack up against other BHQ members rides. Once again, purely in the spirit of having fun and leaving all this BS on the interwebz. Maybe we will each see there's more than one way to build fast motors and gave a good time in the process.

Are you game?

hmm im a moron cause my old wore out 350 wooped on a 421 serval. haha its always "that serval must have not been tuned right" lol

why does it have to always have to be "wore out". seems like every bodys motor is worn out, broke or detuned.

I tell ya what. In the spirit of furthering our sport and mending fences, why don't you come to the BHQ ride in September? I'll buy ya one of whatever you drink ( beer, crown, redbull, monster, etc, etc) and we can shoot the bull, ride, race and BS in general. Bring whatever bike you want and we'll compare how they stack up against other BHQ members rides. Once again, purely in the spirit of having fun and leaving all this BS on the interwebz. Maybe we will each see there's more than one way to build fast motors and gave a good time in the process.

Are you game?

I'd love to come to show off my new build! Maybe I can whoop possum and shut his fucking mouth ;) ;)
  • Like 1

seriously it had 6 seasons on the top end. it was wore out!

why the change of tune sprinklerman.

No hidden agenda. .nobody will be waiting for you with a sock filled with nickels if that has you worried. I just think if we all met and had a good time riding and sharing ideas and BSing, we'd help the sport more than all the bickering will. Never hurts to widen ones perspective now does it?

Ball is in your court.

• Like 1

No hidden agenda. .nobody will be waiting for you with a sock filled with nickels if that has you worried. I just think if we all met and had a good time riding and sharing ideas and BSing, we'd help the sport more than all the bickering will. Never hurts to widen ones perspective now does it?

Ball is in your court.

Way to steal my thunder... lol 

Everyone knows I'm way better at drinking then riding..  So i'm game for drinks!

• Like 1

Ball is in your court.

This sounds like you are talking with sense. But why would you want to share ideas, help the sport, or widen a perspective with a total idiot like you and others say I am? which one is it?

This sounds like you are talking with sense. But why would you want to share ideas, help the sport, or widen a perspective with a total idiot like you and others say I am? which one is it?

I say you're a total fucking idiot and have nothing to contribute that is worthwhile.

The only thing you can teach people to do is be a total dumbshit reliant on OTHER people's work and testing to form an opinion.

Please, stay the fuck at home or anywhere other than LSOK.

I say you're a total fucking idiot and have nothing to contribute that is worthwhile.

The only thing you can teach people to do is be a total dumbshit reliant on OTHER people's work and testing to form an opinion.

Please, stay the fuck at home or anywhere other than LSOK.

I feel the love. Wasn't this a Smerval or Chub thread?