2014 BansheeHQ Ride at Little Sahara, OK -- Sept. 24-28. 2014

locogato11283

i read a few pages back about grading the strip we run at  i'm all for that.  i have done it a few times but i usually smooth about 600+ ft.   my bike is geared to go farther than the 250ft most people run out there so i like to go a lil faster...  BUT last time i did it cubs were droping like flies because they are not used to going faster than 69mph...    BUT the 4 strokes are dead after 300ft anyways.  

i put the 485 back together but dont expect a lot out of it.   535 is dead.  and i'm working on having a rider bike right now. but its not looking good. plan to be there about late wensday or early thursday morning.  SOOOO  if all my junk blows up and someone want's me to drive a skid around i volunteer 

What's the best shop to ship exhaust to at LS? HMF have a buddy the runaround and said his exhaust won't be here til Thursday evening. Also, a good number to actually reach them at.

Youre better off getting with coupelx on here and get him to receive it for you. The shop there wont answer their fucking phone.

i read a few pages back about grading the strip we run at i'm all for that. i have done it a few times but i usually smooth about 600+ ft. my bike is geared to go farther than the 250ft most people run out there so i like to go a lil faster... BUT last time i did it cubs were droping like flies because they are not used to going faster than 69mph... BUT the 4 strokes are dead after 300ft anyways.

i put the 485 back together but dont expect a lot out of it. 535 is dead. and i'm working on having a rider bike right now. but its not looking good. plan to be there about late wensday or early thursday morning. SOOOO if all my junk blows up and someone want's me to drive a skid around i volunteer

Finally, ,someone who wants to go fast as safely as possible.
  • Like 1