BIGGEST cc? for riding not drag only?

I keep reading about all you guys building the Serval cylinders. What is the difference between these and the cheetah cubs?

I know the cubs are a based off the banshee cylinders (I ride a built 421 cub on VP c-114 leaded). I know the DM/DMX are a different intake (CR250?). CP Industries doesn't list the Serval cylinders online, they only list the Wampus. What is that one all about? When I started this post I was keen to hear if any one was riding a Mattoon/Scimitar or similar +1000cc twin. I can only imagine what one of these monsters is like...

But I know that these are giant race engines,and if you had a car that ran 5's in the quarter your not going to use it to go buy milk LOL!.

Financially one of these giants isn't out of reach for me, I just wouldn't want to invest in one if they can't be built to ride reliably. Anyone know if they will last? 

I have a 10mil ported serval being built by redline right now :) it's going to be ported and have billet crank, straight cuts, promod tranny, lockup, +4 timing, vf4 reeds, and 35pwks on pump gas. Should be right around 100ish hp. Anxious to see the dyno sheets with some different pipes on it

I think you're clueless

i second this.you couldnt even ride a 150hp bike and have fun on fire roads let alone a scimitar or caracal (rough guess 185-200hp?)when you said you could afford one i bet you have no idea what it costs to build,run,and maintain a big motor. You better stick to your fully built 421

Maybe you couldn't ride a 150hp... My question was regarding the longevity of one of these big cc engines, clearly you don't know either.

I was looking for an answer from someone that has experience with one of these packages. Not some feeble minded drivel from some fuck who just had to put in his two cents. thanks though. you may now continue to polish your forehead in hopes that maybe one day you will have a clue as to when to keep your fucking mouth shut.

Maybe you couldn't ride a 150hp... My question was regarding the longevity of one of these big cc engines, clearly you don't know either.

I was looking for an answer from someone that has experience with one of these packages. Not some feeble minded drivel from some fuck who just had to put in his two cents. thanks though. you may now continue to polish your forehead in hopes that maybe one day you will have a clue as to when to keep your fucking mouth shut.

Your right. I've got no experience with large displacement motors... FFS

So...... Have you got to actually run a 150 hp motor? Because both the guys you just tried to insult have built and sold more big motors then they could count. Just sayin......

Seems like people keep asking about things and when they get an answer, it turns out that every one else is a retarted dick head who should just shut their mouth. Since they already know it all, why do they make the post then?

• Like 1

In my personal experience big engines run hot and for longevity you need to watch the rpm range your building for as piston speeds exceed safe limits real quick on big strokes.they can spin faster but pistons wear fast. you wont be able to bolt one together but with enough money one can be built. then your back to the fact that its non ridable. But hey what the fuck do i know?

In my personal experience big engines run hot and for longevity you need to watch the rpm range your building for as piston speeds exceed safe limits real quick on big strokes.they can spin faster but pistons wear fast. you wont be able to bolt one together but with enough money one can be built. then your back to the fact that its non ridable. But hey what the fuck do i know?

Well thats an answer that i can appreciate, The first clueless comment got my nerve. I retort the smart ass comment. Perhaps My forehead is the one that needs a good polish today LOL.