I need to rebuild my crank , one berring is bad / anyone wanna do it ?

I just got the motor tonight , I was told it was a 4 mill , going to tear it down tomorrow and see , how do I tell if its really a 4 mill and if so does anyone on here know a place to send it to get rebuilt? Trying to get something as cheap as possible (I want to sell this bike after I rebuild )

Also do I have to use a special type of piston , was told the bore was std.( I've never worked with anything but stock before) Thanks for the help

When you get it apart, look at where the pin is on the crank. A stocker is like about 1/8" in from the machined ring (about) And the 4 mils have the edge of the crank pin pretty much on the edge of that raised ring..

I can definitely set this up for you-let me know if I can help :)....

• Like 1

I just got the motor tonight , I was told it was a 4 mill , going to tear it down tomorrow and see , how do I tell if its really a 4 mill and if so does anyone on here know a place to send it to get rebuilt? Trying to get something as cheap as possible (I want to sell this bike after I rebuild )Also do I have to use a special type of piston , was told the bore was std.( I've never worked with anything but stock before) Thanks for the help

Unless you got the bike for free you will loose money.