Polaris RZR XP1000

locogato11283

Banshee???

No one sees that as silly since Yamaha already had a 20+ year run with something called that not even closely related to what this is?

They have been reusing names in the sled world the last few years. Would not suprise me if they called it a banshee.

I've read the same shit. Who knows wtf they plan on calling it. I'd rather see them make another sport quad. SxS are taking over. Its just about all you ever see anymore.

sent from yo mammy house.

Im all for the sport quads. I just cant get into the sxs thing. But..on that note..i called 3 different dealers last week in Houston an wanted to buy my wife a 2016 yfz450r se. When they told me the price i fucking laughed at them. Ridiculous. She can keep on beating on her 06.

FKN JUNK

Im all for the sport quads. I just cant get into the sxs thing. But..on that note..i called 3 different dealers last week in Houston an wanted to buy my wife a 2016 yfz450r se. When they told me the price i fucking laughed at them. Ridiculous. She can keep on beating on her 06.

FKN JUNK

Lmao. Yeah shit isn't cheap anymore. I'd buy a Subaru justy, and strip it to the frame, throw some meaty tires on that bitch.......before I'd ever drop the money for a SxS. They are neat, but kinda takes the sportsmanship out of riding to me.

• Like 2

Was it like 8900?

Reason for the sxs is the money. Sports quads don't bring in the money like sxs.

Try $10,200. I know down here there are sxs's everywhere for sale. Seems like people finance them for 25k or more an keep them 3 months an then realize they either cant afford them or nowhere to ride them. And they still want damn near new prices for them cause they financed so much on them.

FKN JUNK

• Like 1

Lmao. Yeah shit isn't cheap anymore. I'd buy a Subaru justy, and strip it to the frame, throw some meaty tires on that bitch.......before I'd ever drop the money for a SxS. They are neat, but kinda takes the sportsmanship out of riding to me.

I'm guessing you don't have much seat time in one?

I'm guessing you don't have much seat time in one?

Not much. My wife's dad has 2014 wildcat 1000. Its nice, and surprisingly fast, but he'd rather me fuck his daughter, and wife then let me give it any hell. The kind of riding around my area isn't like a lot of places you guys ride. No sand......never even rode on sand myself. Trails aren't big enough for SxS, so most just booze cruise them.

• Like 1

Sounds like a smooth 27k..... Now Im as bad as anyone when it comes to spending cash in toys or things related to my interests but at no point could I warm up to the kinda cash the SxSs cost. To each their own, as long as you enjoy it and USE it then party on. For the guys that use them or any high dollar toy a handful of times a year I just don't understand.

I always loved pre runners and such, but I just can't get on board the side by side scene. It's just so much coin for what you get. My 3rd S-10 was a pretty simple class 8 truck and was only about 20k and way way way more fun then a side by side.

However, trail systems are being modified for the SxS stuff and with an additional 20K you can have enough motor to equate a small block... To each their own I suppose.

• Like 1